Tim Cain recounts 42 years being a gay man in the game industry

Dempsey, all of us did suffer prejudice, that's what shaped us to what we are today, although all of us took a different turn somewhere in life, based on other experiences.
He whom experienced something, behaves similarily further down the road
Kindness bestowes kindeness, cruelty births cruelty.

Poles and "Septic People" as You call tem, have suffered a lot of cruelty throughout ww2 and later throughout communism, and also put a lot of harm onto each other, and both claiming that it is they who suffered the most, accusing each other of collaboration and other hideous crimes, and in some minor cases it probably was true from both sides, although rejected by majority as impossible, also by one or the other side.

It's just how it is, fate cannot be changed.

What are you people even talking about?
Can you at least try to be coherent please?

Dempsey, all of us did suffer prejudice, that's what shaped us to what we are today, although all of us took a different turn somewhere in life, based on other experiences.
He whom experienced something, behaves similarily further down the road
Kindness bestowes kindeness, cruelty births cruelty.

Poles and "Septic People" as You call tem, have suffered a lot of cruelty throughout ww2 and later throughout communism, and also put a lot of harm onto each other, and both claiming that it is they who suffered the most, accusing each other of collaboration and other hideous crimes, and in some minor cases it probably was true from both sides, although rejected by majority as impossible, also by one or the other side.

It's just how it is, fate cannot be changed.

Look Tarballs you act like a narcissist and turn the statement back on yourself and how much suffering proles and dews suffered during WW2. Typical, PREDICTABLE.

You then take the piss out of my dysentery, my inability to construct a sentence.
You then get on your soup box and go all philosophical saying the bullied go on to bully.
Go tell that to Israel.
I made a simple mistake saying antiseptic instead of antisystematic, after all you are the person that uses the word " ginger " as a codeword for a black person.

I bet you let down the tires/tyres of Bi-cycles you spiteful ting u.

I actualy thought You actually were saying antisemintic by saying antiseptic, thinking You always do some word twist shenanigans.

Ok nevermind, I'm out on your level of cookiness, I'm actually wondering now eihter you fool around or simply troll me, i don't want to delve into this anymore, I'm sorry but I pass.

I actualy thought You actually were saying antisemintic by saying antiseptic, thinking You always do some word twist shenanigans.

Ok nevermind, I'm out on your level of cookiness, I'm actually wondering now eihter you fool around or simply troll me, i don't want to delve into this anymore, I'm sorry but I pass.

No probs Gus, have a wonderful day.

So what you piss in pans, that doesn't make you a bad person.
I just find it funny when people like Tim come out as gay when everyone knew they were gay and they act like it is a big deal when clearly MCA is a fucking bisexual and Sawyer is 3/4 gay and the entire staff has pink hair.

I just find it funny when people like Tim come out as gay when everyone knew they were gay and they act like it is a big deal when clearly MCA is a fucking bisexual and Sawyer is 3/4 gay and the entire staff has pink hair.
Lol. My first post referred to how prissy the vid looked.

Fair enough the man is doing his memoir on a recently made YT channel and just telling of petty, catty incidents when peeps were far more likely to give gay blokes hassle. But a white guy in California is no comparison to say some mush being stoned to death in Saudi. It's all relative kindov lol

Everyone has been picked on for something in their life so maybe I should make a video about how when I was growing up the Creek indians picked on me because I was white and they are baaaaadddddd.

Overall I felt this was an interesting and informative video, I do have a couple of criticisms/disagreements for some of what Tim said but I’d rather not encourage the retards here so I’ll keep my comments to myself.

Yeah, cutting your kid off and derailing their life because they like boys is pretty pitiful.
Morgan is a homosexual and 90 percent of their posts involve such nonsense. It would be like me posting about my piss fetish all the time. PS I am pansexual and none of you could tell because it did not make up my identity. Get bent fags. Cry more.
Can you post your racist crap somewhere else, please?

Anyhow this just goes to show how much the americans are marching backwards in their politics. 30 years ago fags were creating awesome games and just minding their own business, taking dick was just some thing that they did on the side and not literally the defining characteristic of their individuality that they had imprint on everything that they do. Move foward to today with crap like Outer Worlds and every single character has to be on the LGBT420USA69YOLO+ spectrum and you have to be accepting of everyone's degenerate paraphilias (including when they are trying to indoctrinate children into them) or else you are an actual nazi. :seriouslyno:

Yeah, writers seem to forget to make characters that happen to be gay and instead write characters where them being a fag is their only character trait. Kind of insulting honestly because all it tells me is those characters have nothing of value outside of their sexual orientation when they should be far more than that.

Arcade Gannon is a well written character in New Vegas and he just happens to be gay.

Yeah, writers seem to forget to make characters that happen to be gay and instead write characters where them being a fag is their only character trait. Kind of insulting honestly because all it tells me is those characters have nothing of value outside of their sexual orientation when they should be far more than that.

Arcade Gannon is a well written character in New Vegas and he just happens to be gay.

Also, they write him to have some nuances and opinions on politics, but they don't force you to like or agree with him. If you are roleplaying legion you can even sell him into slavery.

Are these writers who force you to like or agree with fictional characters in the room with us now?

I sometimes worry when I see people talking about selling slaves. I thought most modern day slaves were just trafficked into countries as cheap labour.
Then again I am a bit ignorant on this subject so the going rates are unknown to me.
I know online companies like " Thais to die for " and " Kinky Ukrainian women would like to meet " are very expensive although sometimes they do a 2 for the price of 1 offer.

Cay sars legion or seizer if you are English were not really SPQR, were they?

Back