Toxic Caves - Fallout 2 (UDK remake)

Yes, there was an elevator on that level. As a low level you could'nt unlock it. Needed a electronic lockpick or insane lockpick skills. You probably forgot it was there and never came back later to check it out.

Makta said:
Fartmonkey said:
Wow. I was going into it expecting a shoddy few models in a generic cave or a Fallout 3 pandering but that blew me away. You captured it perfectly and enhanced it without taking away a single bit from the original map. And the atmosphere and style fit with the original CG cutscenes to the point where you could throw it into the game and it would fit right in.

The elevetor on the side of the bottom floor didn't exist in the original if i remember it right? But besides that he got it all in. Even the boots in the locker :D

The only thing i din't like was the goo. It didn't really look gooi but maybe thats just me?
Well, it's not really 'goo'. It's radioactive waste. It's going to have a more liquidy look.

I'm pretty sure the game described it as pretty sludgy.
It looks very fitting nonetheless.
Will you add the bunker-part some day?

Hassknecht said:
I'm pretty sure the game described it as pretty sludgy.
It looks very fitting nonetheless.
Will you add the bunker-part some day?
I honestly never payed much attention in FO2.

Yeah, what about the bunker? We're(me) too excited now.

Makta said:
The elevator on the side of the bottom floor didn't exist in the original if i remember it right? But besides that he got it all in. Even the boots in the locker :D

The only thing i din't like was the goo. It didn't really look gooi but maybe thats just me?

Yes it did it contained robot, a gauss pistol, combat armor and some more stuff.

mobucks said:
Yes, there was an elevator on that level. As a low level you could'nt unlock it. Needed a electronic lockpick or insane lockpick skills. You probably forgot it was there and never came back later to check it out.

No, Smiley tells you that you need "One of those fancy lock picks" (Electronic lock pick Mk2) AND you need to fix the power box.

Back