Tunes of A Doomsday Tribe

I have Wood, thank you. I would like to listen to the rest of the Tunes of a Doomsday Tribe but the Mediafire link doesn't work for me. :(

EDIT: It was not working at all Sunday night but now seems to be fine... I will definetely give it a listen. Thanks!

Hey I was wondering how you made these songs cause I've been looking to start making music kind of like these. Could you please tell me what program or whatever you used.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, responding to a close to 10 year old thread.

I remember downloading this a long time ago not long after Fallout New Vegas came out.
Lost the files in a hard drive failure/multiple computer upgrades.
I'd been periodically googling for backups of this album for the last 4-5 years.
But the links stopped working a loooooong time ago

today, I found a back up, on google drive, since that seems to be the way people share files now.
heres the link:

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, responding to a close to 10 year old thread.

I remember downloading this a long time ago not long after Fallout New Vegas came out.
I'd been periodically googling for backups of this album for the last 4-5 years.

today, I found a back up, on google drive, since that seems to be the way people share files now.
heres the link:

Great finding. Since the author publically shared this here on NMA in the past, and since he used public file hosting sites, I would say that it's only fair that NMA shares a copy of this.
I will upload this to the NMA download section and credit the author for making such an awesome soundtrack and you for finding and sharing it with us all.

heres the link:

Back