Unable to finish "Head of State" quest

Porker

First time out of the vault
So i killed all the slavers..went to hannibal and told him to go into the memorial...had to wait a bit but they arrived..the peoblem is all i can tell hannibal is "stay here..i aint finished yet"...i tried using the console to resurrect the slavers and rekilling em..nothing..am i boned?..cause the last save i have is pretty darn far away.

That's really weird. I'm going to assume the slavers under the Memorial (the chief and his assistant) are dead too?

Maybe simply waiting for 24 hours helps. Otherwise, it sounds like it's bugging out. I'm pretty sure there are console commands to force-close a quest, tho'. Not very satisfying, but it's something

Yeah..leroy and everyone else is dead...i actualy waited 5 days cause originaly hannibal just came to the metro station..and then left again...so after waiting hes back..but i still cant do jack besides tell him "stay here"...guess i gotta search for a command then..too bad.

This happened to me as well. I just waited for a while. Just stand next to the last marker point for a few hours and they will eventually show up.

Its not the appearing thats my problem..they did appear near the metro after awhile. However i cant finish the mission..all i can say to hannibal is "stay here..im not done yet"..and they just stay there...ive waited like 5 days..resurrected leroy again..doesnt help.

Back