Underground Base Version 2.0 Updated - Released.

budz

First time out of the vault
Underground Base location mod *Updated version 2.0*

This Base is located north from NCR in the mountain regions.

Massive 6 level super mutant base to explore.

New tougher muties to fight.

If you enjoy a challenge and have cajones then this mod is for you.

This aint no cake walk so be prepared.

Lots of loot and exp to gain + 3 new powerful modified faulouty style weapons to find.

*Updates*

Much smaller download size now.

Two mod versions provided, Pixotes blue cave mod addon version and the other default Fallout2 ugly brown cave version.

Updated some map bugs and script bugs.

Should be more interesting to explore now with a few more rooms.

Redesigned map layout of levels and changed some access areas.

Some more loot and a general face lift given, as with any map design there is only so much extra stuff you can add before you turn it to dog shit, as I am trying to keep my maps true to the original fallout map designs from the masters lair and mariposa military base.

Alternative DL link here as Uploading to nma files doesnt seem to work, could a nma mod or admin please sort this out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pnpna95vjevk8q2

Lots of updated screenies taken with the mapper.

http://img191.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scr00000a.png

Some of the new modified fallout style weapons to find.

newweaponsg.jpg

Any bugs or comments post in this thread or pm me.

Those weapons look really fantastic! :up:

Could you post some screenshots of the map or maybe a short info? I think more people would download it, if they saw more eye-candy!

Small bug you can ignore but annoys me is when in combat action with the green mutants they display incorrectly as nightkin sargeants but are suppose to be displayed as super mutant guard.

I cant figure out why its not recognizing the correct name change.

I changed proto_crit.msg, scrname.msg in game folder and ubasegrd1.msg in dialog folder.

Have I missed something? any other file affect the name when in combat? not when u hover the mouse over the target.

sorry I wanna fix this quick.

Matox Im not 100% sure if it works with RP as pixotes blue cave mod doesnt work on RP so.. I didnt make it compatible with RP as I asumed RP was more canon FO story mods and my mod isnt really cannon I guess.

This base is 6 massive map levels + cavern entrance. New weapons to find, traps, muties to fight and other crittters to.

Big base to explore with lots of xp to gain and loot to find.

Some map screens, I didnt want to give away to much without people playing it first.

http://img294.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scr00000n.png :|

budz said:
Matox Im not 100% sure if it works with RP as pixotes blue cave mod doesnt work on RP so.. I didnt make it compatible with RP as I asumed RP was more canon FO story mods and my mod isnt really cannon I guess.

Thanks for reminding me to finish the Blue Cave Mod for the RP... :wink:

The screen grabs look good, but somewhat bare, the Vaults could do with some extra goodies...

My brother removed it as was his account, sorry.

Anywayz gives me a chance to fix some minor bugs, making a smaller dl size and a simple install just the mod itself with no extra excess baggage.

Sorry Nuka-X I don't understand your comment.

Back