Upload your Fan Art!

Odin

Carbon Dated and Proud
Admin
Hey guys..

If you want to show off your art, or someone elses Post Apocalyptic art, feel free to upload it to our gallery.

Go here to upload, you need to be a registered user at NMA to upload.

I encourage you all to upload. The files won't appear immediately, but this way you'll probably make it to the front page roundup ;)

here something ineresting from my country
its an old undergraund base zeljave 200 km NW from my hometown

199220zeljava20razgradner2.th.jpg

I am having trouble with uploading. (Have 4 images of a very Fallouty-looking phone(?) from the Central Railway Station in Oslo, Norway)

I upload the picture and a small note at the bottom of my screen in the IE window says "completed", but the image on the screen is blank - nothing happens and it seems my images are not uploaded.

Any tips?

Daimyo said:
I am having trouble with uploading. (Have 4 images of a very Fallouty-looking phone(?) from the Central Railway Station in Oslo, Norway)

I upload the picture and a small note at the bottom of my screen in the IE window says "completed", but the image on the screen is blank - nothing happens and it seems my images are not uploaded.

Any tips?

Convert that images that you got into png oder jpeg files.
Upload it under: www.imagebanana.com

Must work.

Sharcc said:
Convert that images that you got into png oder jpeg files.
Upload it under: www.imagebanana.com

Must work.

Aye, that worked for hosting - still can't upload directly to the Gallery here at NMA from my ccomputer though.

Thanks for the pointer :)

Hey guys..

If you want to show off your art, or someone elses Post Apocalyptic art, feel free to upload it to our gallery.

Go here to upload, you need to be a registered user at NMA to upload.

Also it would be awesome if people could upload their .psd files for remixes.

I mean if they don't mind other people building on their work.

Some fan art, iv being playng f1 and 2 like a desperate and now i want to make a similar game here is some art i made for it

Combat.PNG

Soooo, im a true fan ans i have tried to recreate some of the props in the game to sell and i would love it if some true fans would take a look and give me some feedback on my work. At the minute i am also working on a fixer tin and hope to upload that in the near future. Obviously its all homemade and i am just so in love with the game that i want to share my inspired creations with others - please check my site out and let me know?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FalloutGeek

I have an image to upload, though it may not show correctly, but then again really might, блин, somehow, wonderfully, still shows, progressing, alright, this one might be just right.

Attachments

• CAM00013.jpg
    CAM00013.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 918
Messing around with sprites. Wanderers Leather Jacket.

Attachments

• Wanderers_Leather_Jacket.png
    Wanderers_Leather_Jacket.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Back