Urgent. I LOST the FOB key for the tanker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkeyst100

First time out of the vault
Okay this problem started because I went to navarro before ever going to san fransico and finding out about needing this fob key.

While I was in navarro I sorta killed everybody and looted everything I could carry, including the key. I later on in the game dumped all the junk outta my inventory so I could carry different more valuable stuff.

Now I am in san fransico and I am realizing that I REALLY need that key that i dumped somewhere.

Is there any other way to get past that door or maybe another key, or some way to hack the game to reset the items in those lockers?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Matt Keys

I think the only solution is to find the FOB, 'cause there is no other way to open the door and repair tanker. Not to mention you can always play from the start once more. If you are really determined use F2IE - no problem finding in the net - to get a fob in your inventory. And try not to lose important items in future.

If your IN is below 3 when you give the plans to Matt, he will tank and repair the ship for you.

You can also kill Ken Lee (the head Shi scientist) and go to AHS-9 for him to fuel and prepare the tanker.

The FOB is only unrecoverable if you left it in a random or certain special encounters. So you could probably find it if you looked hard.

you can also take some psycho and low your IN so you can speak to the hobologists and they'll fuel the tanker

Alright people, stop it. His problem has been solved, giving him further information about things he didn't ask for is not only unnecessary, it is also a spoiler hazard. And we don't want to ruin anything for him.

Also, the next person to do the ring equipping thing gets a strike. A real one this time. You'd be getting away with it if you were making it funny but you're not even trying.

I think the only solution is to find the FOB, 'cause there is no other way to open the door and repair tanker. Not to mention you can always play from the start once more. If you are really determined use F2IE - no problem finding in the net - to get a fob in your inventory. And try not to lose important items in future.
please place a link, I could always get F2IE here but reinstalled the fallout games a few nights ago and I see they removed it and replaced with McAffee Antivirus (with F2SE attached) I tried downloading the F2SE but when it started adding the McAffee it was an immediate EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN AND PURGE of my system. I have searched on Google way too much now and haven't been able to find it, or give me a better search term idea to use instead of "F2IE" Thanks . . . They need to get rid of F2SE all that one is going to give people is grief . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back