vampirism perk

jman263

First time out of the vault
I was playing fallout a couple days ago and finally got around to doing the blood ties quest. when I finished I went back to the family and was able to get the hematophage perk. I noticed that Vance said you could never truly become a vampire because you don't have their curse.
But what got me was that you can get the "Cannibal" perk in the game, therefore being a cannibal.

What I'd like to see in the next game is a "Vampirism" perk, which would be a second tier perk succeeding the "Cannibal" perk. You would first obtain the "Cannibal" perk through leveling up. Then to obtain the "Vampirism" perk from the head of "The Family" (if that's what they'd call them in the next game)

The perk would allow you to drink the blood of dead NPCs; and if done at night, you would not lose any karma. But it would still be considered a crime against humanity.

jman263 said:
I was playing fallout a couple days ago and finally got around to doing the blood ties quest. when I finished I went back to the family and was able to get the hematophage perk. I noticed that Vance said you could never truly become a vampire because you don't have their curse.
But what got me was that you can get the "Cannibal" perk in the game, therefore being a cannibal.

What I'd like to see in the next game is a "Vampirism" perk, which would be a second tier perk succeeding the "Cannibal" perk. You would first obtain the "Cannibal" perk through leveling up. Then to obtain the "Vampirism" perk from the head of "The Family" (if that's what they'd call them in the next game)

The perk would allow you to drink the blood of dead NPCs; and if done at night, you would not lose any karma. But it would still be considered a crime against humanity.
Sooo... like skyrim and oblivion kinda? I doubt bethesda would do that. Use a perk in the fallout series that qlso plays a big role in the elder scrolls series.

The vampirism perk will cover the character in glitter and open emo dialogue options.

GModz Tuts said:
jman263 said:

Sooo... like skyrim and oblivion kinda? I doubt bethesda would do that. Use a perk in the fallout series that qlso plays a big role in the elder scrolls series.

Well it wouldn't be like vampirism in skyrim. If you pay attention to what Vance says, he talks about how they cannot fly or not see their reflection. They just curb their appetite for human flesh by only drinking the blood, which they believe is not wrong. And that's what the perk would be about.

Back