Van Buren pnp?

Kaian Monte

First time out of the vault
Hello, sorry to bother who is reading this, but i'd like to ask of someone has the files of the Van Buren pnp, because i want to settle my pnp campaign in the events of the cancelled Fo3, and i want to stay true to the original.

I know this. It has some of the Vb stuff. It's from wiki. Sawyer and Avellone have their original materials (whole binders), but I doubt that they would be willing to share them.

I did a pnp Van Buren run with my friends years ago, imho part of the fun is filling holes by yourself, shaping the game world, using your knowledge and imagination. My party was a human, a ghoul and a supermutant. They beat up the Hanged Man. They ran a train over Butch Mariano! They attached a grenade to a dog food bag and watched how it exploded, killing dogs in Denver!

Good luck.

? I don't mean to offend anyone, but imho quoting is overrated if the quoted post is just above.

No, my sorry i still learning how to respond in this site, also i was in gmail wich makes a bit harder, again sorry for my mistake Sagez.

No problem. I wish you good luck with your pnp game! The worst part is probably combat (a lot to calculate, but you can simplify it) :)

Also i would comment after, but how i fucked-up everything i will comment now "They ran a train over Butch Mariano! They attached a grenade to a dog food bag and watched how it exploded, killing dogs in Denver!" this is so cool ! I would love to hear more stories of your rpg sections, sorry for saying this after i fucked-up and again sorry for quoting you and causing all that disturb. (and sorry my english).

It wasn't completed sadly. Not much to tell. My friend who was playing as a ghoul blow up himself on a mine while he was trying to disarm it. He tried to sneak up on cpt. Pierce in Grand Canyon. I think we played 3 sessions, each session took 3-4 hours. You should definitely award players with pip points. Pip points let them reroll - it can save lives!

Don't worry, english isn't my first language and I make mistakes too.

Back