Vault 13 Dweller Costume

Indeed. Warhammer is sort of cool but playing is just BORING.
I also prefer painting warhammer 40k models. I sent some of my models to GW-shops all around europe some years ago. Obviously people seemed to like them.

In Amsterdam there once was a "real life" (Warhammer 40 k "real life" i mean!) space marine! 2,5 meters in size! But you couldn actually WEARE the darn thing. But still impressive. And just imagine you're totally stoned and you ate magic mushrooms and you start trippin in front of a Space marine!
After this I learned ONE important thing: If a real space marine (or a Brotherhood Paladin) would stand in front of me, i'd shit my pants at least twice.

(the guy on the first pic i posted looks like Frodo squeezed into a giant armor, therefore unhappy to the core! :D)

Vox said:
Indeed. Warhammer is sort of cool but playing is just BORING.
I also prefer painting warhammer 40k models. I sent some of my models to GW-shops all around europe some years ago. Obviously people seemed to like them.

In Amsterdam there once was a "real life" (Warhammer 40 k "real life" i mean!) space marine! 2,5 meters in size! But you couldn actually WEARE the darn thing. But still impressive.
No it wasn't. It was pretty damned droll.
Vox said:
And just imagine you're totally stoned and you ate magic mushrooms and you start trippin in front of a Space marine!
Because in the Netherlands everyone constantly smokes weed!
Also, it didn't make it any more surreal for me.
Vox said:
After this I learned ONE important thing: If a real space marine (or a Brotherhood Paladin) would stand in front of me, i'd shit my pants at least twice.

(the guy on the first pic i posted looks like Frodo squeezed into a giant armor, therefore unhappy to the core! :D)
Vox, could you cut down on the spamminess of your posts? It's getting annoying, again, and most of your recent post have been pretty useless.

Whatever... has anybody a good idea how to create the joints on a power armor? A layer of dark clothes under the armor would look ridicuous.

Back