Vault-13 [GTA:SA]

haha that would have made an killer easter egg in SA

No offense, but this is kinda lame. I would much rather see a mod of the leather jacket (I think you get it at Victim?) to resemble Road Warrior maybe with a 13 on the back...

nonono no 13 on the back! blue pants and leather boots though! and don't forget the water flask etc.

Guys, what's up? This is bringing back all the awkward racistish San Andreas thread feelings. There were black vault dwellers, you know. Pointedly so in F2.

This isn't bad. You could've gone with something a little less bulgy, but it's not bad.

Those were the days...At the risk of rekindling old flames I'll bite my tongue. But now i really want a one sleeved biker jacket. That shit be Gangsta!

Von Drunky said:
Those were the days...At the risk of rekindling old flames I'll bite my tongue. But now i really want a one sleeved biker jacket. That shit be Gangsta!

"Der aint no click like the West coast click cuz da West coast click be da bomb." -Is all that comes to mind.

I suppose the Vault suit is not that bad... It's amusing really, and I reckon thats all it ever was intended to be.

See, thats just pointless Beth hate. Their a company with the resources to make the suit look "pretty", this is just some amateur (not to put the creator down for applying the concept) that made some minor modifications in his/her free time, you really cant compare the finished product of the two.

I think it'd be a better idea to modify the ProLaps Stuff.

The various sports jackets an pants, they are more form-fitting, like the spandex jumpsuit in V13.

Back