Warcraft 2 map:

Roshambo

Antediluvian as Feck
[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-00 AT 03:38AM (GMT)[p]Just something I did to waste a bit of time, ironically.
It's a beaut with four human players, the computer cannot take full advantage of the map design...
Each player had different advantages and whatever, and this is the first edition of this map, I'll beautify it and do more crap with it later.

ftp://www.saren.net/pub/

For testing (it's far from done), I have it one-person for now, with all three computr AI players as human/elf. The default for the player is orc. The main feel I'm going for in this map is one where quick battles can be done, but also take LOOONG battles as well.

Let me know what you think of it, and what would be a good addition to it, or whatever. I'm thinking of removing the grass from the inner-trails near the water, so towers cannot be built there, and it relies solely on water and land units. I also pretty much nerfed air units across the board because of a certain design I'm going for. Archers have a slightly longer range, where axe-throwers have more power. Same thing for the ballistae and catapults. It's something I'm trying to make the units a little different, rather than almost mirrors of each other. Let me know what you think, if someone's too imbalanced, etc. Go ahead and give it hell, because it's far from done.

What's this all about ?

"Don't worry men, they can't hit us here"

Oh, just a Warcraft 2 map of mine that I;m developing. Usually I develop maps 'in house' before I release them, most notably with my Quake levels, but this one I'm trying something different.

Used to love that game and still use the Death Knight"I'm Alive"
wav for when my pc boots up!:)
Nekron

Back