Wasted: Post Apocalyptic Roleplay

Yeolde1rishman

First time out of the vault
Hello there!
Over the past year i have been working on an RPG system heavily inspired by fallout 1 and 2. I am working on my own setting for it of course, but given its roots as a reverse engineered fallout 2 system, you can easily run fallout campaigns using it. There is also a link to a discord if you have any questions at the bottom of the document. Criticism is welcome.

The basic rundown is it is fairly gritty, and easy to die. I have written a mutation system, and the character creation is balanced using point buy.

Anyway, here's the link; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SYYiYMA3xBUoxSe3Q4yznf0zQuGe5T0mMwchFyALA9E/edit?usp=sharing

One thing, how many unarmed attacks per turn does a character have? My working assumption is one, but that's a little underwhelming. Any input you can offer would be appreciated.

One thing, how many unarmed attacks per turn does a character have? My working assumption is one, but that's a little underwhelming. Any input you can offer would be appreciated.

It would be 2, one with each arm. Im thinking of doing some more things with unarmed in the future though, so that is subject to change.

Probably not considering this has been built from the ground up, but is just inspired by fallout. I doubt they made a game that uses d60 anyway haha.

Back