Wasteland 2 tidbits

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Aug 15, 2012.

1. WorstUsernameEver

WorstUsernameEver But best title ever!

May 28, 2010
    I'd like to have Fallout news to post as much as the next guy, but since it's unlikely we'll get anything about a Fallout game before the start of the next generation of consoles, here's a couple of Wasteland 2 tidbits.

First, Fargo tells us through Twitter that we'll get a snippet of the Mark Morgan-authored OST soon.

Second, Colin McComb writes about working on Wasteland 2 (again). Sounds to me like he read our news topic.

2. Ulrox

Ulrox First time out of the vault

Mar 13, 2012
    The solution is obviously to get an nma person working undercover at bethesda

3. goffy59

goffy59 Still Mildly Glowing

May 16, 2006
    I've had my share of Fallout worship. I've said goodbye a long time ago. I don't even visit this site for Fallout news anymore. It doesn't interest me anymore. Fallout 1/2/tactics-and I'm done. I played New Vegas, never finished it. About 160+ hours into it. At one point I lost the drive to continue. I'm very OCD about exploration and doing all side quests BEFORE main quest line. Anyhow. I suppose the biggest flaw with the game is that it has a main quest line. Fallout 1 and 2 had a main quest but it barely qualifies as anything significant. Its all about the choices/out comes in the end. I suppose this is why I didn't finish NV. Anyhow.... I welcome change to NMA because if you ask me, Fallout is dead. I couldn't count how many times I've replayed Fallout 1/2/Tactics. Oh and to twist someones nipple.... I used REALTIME on tactics so ha! Games combat system is broken anyway.

I've been loving this WL2 coverage. Thanks NMA, you guys rock!

4. Izual

Izual Pipe rifle & chopsticks

Sep 18, 2009
    Kudos to Goffy, I think like him!

5. goffy59

goffy59 Still Mildly Glowing

May 16, 2006
    Kudos for giving me kudos! lulz