What Happened To These Four Characters From Fallout 2?

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
You know ever since I beat Fallout 2, I've always wondered what happened to these four characters after the events of the game. Canonically I mean, because we never really found out about whatever happened to them after the fact. Oh, and here are the four that I'm talking about BTW...

The Intelligent Deathclaws: Goris & Xarn
IMG_20230606_192214.jpg

Since they both survived the wrath of The Enclave, as the last two surviving Intelligent Deathclaws, what happened to them and where are they now canonically?

Cyberdogs: K-9 & Robodog
Lumii_20230606_193621377.jpg

What's interesting is that supposedly(according to "The Fallout Bible") both of these Cyberdogs we're disassembled by The NCR in order to analyze them for research, especially given the fact that they're Enclave material! Now, considering that "The Fallout Bible" is now deemed "non-canon", what do you guys think the canon fate for both K-9 & Robodog are?

:confused: :confused:

The last time I played Fallout2 the enclave had wiped out the deathclaws. It was just the way my game ran, nothing deliberate. Sadly the dogs may have just rusted away.

Or the far fetched idea. Tinker Joe came across the dogs, repaired them and wandered west because everyone else seem to be heading that way.

Goris (and Xarn, if he survives) would go on to achieve every man’s dream: acquire a harem of mentally handicapped females to pass on his genes.

They’re the only surviving intelligent deathclaws. They’re essentially in a planet of the apes scenario where every hot chick on the planet has the intelligence of a monkey.

I think if Goris was well hung older ladies like Mrs Bishop would abuse his body. It would make laying eggs that much easier.

I mean the ladies of course.

Now, considering that "The Fallout Bible" is now deemed "non-canon", what do you guys think the canon fate for both K-9 & Robodog are?

It's simpler to just ignore anything past Fallout 2 in the canon; [new]-Bethesda poisons all that they touch—even their own IP Elder Scrolls. They started making only crap with Redguard and thereafter; basically once Todd Howard started directing things. Fallout has turned to crap in their care—ruined for all time; no recovery, perhaps not even if sold to a more competent studio. The reputation damage is long since done... credibility zero. :(

Last edited:
You know ever since I beat Fallout 2, I've always wondered what happened to these four characters after the events of the game. Canonically I mean, because we never really found out about whatever happened to them after the fact. Oh, and here are the four that I'm talking about BTW...

The Intelligent Deathclaws: Goris & Xarn
View attachment 27329

Since they both survived the wrath of The Enclave, as the last two surviving Intelligent Deathclaws, what happened to them and where are they now canonically?

Cyberdogs: K-9 & Robodog
View attachment 27330

What's interesting is that supposedly(according to "The Fallout Bible") both of these Cyberdogs we're disassembled by The NCR in order to analyze them for research, especially given the fact that they're Enclave material! Now, considering that "The Fallout Bible" is now deemed "non-canon", what do you guys think the canon fate for both K-9 & Robodog are?

You are honestly the best news person we have ever had due to your enthusiasm for the franchise. GET TO WORK ON THAT ATOM REVIEW. If you really need help I will buy it for you.

Goris for sure started his own family of talking deathclaws which now rule the canyons near Mojave.
The K9 and Robodog were probably scrapped for parts. Now Rex uses them.

You are honestly the best news person we have ever had due to your enthusiasm for the franchise. GET TO WORK ON THAT ATOM REVIEW. If you really need help I will buy it for you.

Goris for sure started his own family of talking deathclaws which now rule the canyons near Mojave.
The K9 and Robodog were probably scrapped for parts. Now Rex uses them.

Later studies found that scrap metal carried elements of reality and past lives. The titanium cranium used on Rex affected his personality turning him into :drummer: Nervous Rex :P

What makes it real funny is when people spell it that way because they are too retarded.

If they are totally cabbaged that would be an abomination. If they are just dumb as fuck an you asked nicely " D'you want banging " then they said " Ok dad " Then away you go. Bathed in sex piss.

My buddy boy Goris his less cool but still worthwhile pal Xarn obviously went on to sow the seeds for a future society of intelligent Deathclaws that learn from the mistakes of the past! Or something like that. Frankly their society would be a lot more hidden in order to stop the kind of genocide that went on before, and even then it's a question of whether Goris' own intelligence would be easily transferred over to his offspring so easily or if it'd take multiple generations in order for it to show. But they're probably somewhere on the West Coast biding their sweet, sweet time.

As for the robodawgs, it's obvious. They went to do what robodoggies do, and talked/barked loudly at night when decent people are trying to sleep.

Back