What is your favourite Boss Fight?

Most memorable - certainly the optional Balor boss in TOEE. Also the hardest bloody fight in the game (level 20 in vanilla at level 10 PC cap), and one of the hardest bosses in general if you go in unprepared.

Also the final boss of NWN:SoU and the tower level leading up to it.

But, that human reaper was the most illogical thing in Mass Effect untill . . Mass Effect 3.

While it was illogical it looked bloody awesome. I always considered that the whole mission was a "boss fight".

A completely illogical reaper skeleton shaped as a human skeleton with 3 eyes, inexplicably, and with shielding that RETRACTS, in my eyes isn't so awesome.

Mass Effect gets held back by the trappings of american sci fi and Space Opera in general.

No, it was held back by the trappings of the negatalent ea infected bioware with, which has now achieved total domination.

Shadow of the colossus: the long guy with the sword and the flying dragon were pretty awesome.

Dark souls: Ornstein and smough was the climax of the game, style and challenge, my only gripe was that the bosses after it felt easy in comparison, except for manus in dlc which was the hardest fight.

Armored core: Nineball, the build up to it was nice just with the ranking and couple of mentions, just another mercenary that happened to be the best one.

Diablo 2: diablo

Resident evil 3: Nemesis, chasing you around trough the whole game, seemingly invincible enemy, i was actually scared to fight him

Mgs3: the end, already well explained here, felt like a real sniper battle.

Mgs1: metal gear rex, the goal of the game, real david vs goliath battle., would have liked the psycho mantis one if i wasnt spoiled by friend about the "trick"

Duke 3d: overlord, just the kind of thing 13 years old me wanted to shoot at.

Sorry hard to pick one, maybe i liked the shadow of the colossus fights the best, just because they were so fun. I actually wished while playing them that i didnt beat them on the first try so i could do them again :lol:

Last edited:
Back