When do you go to bed and wake up

Can confirm Sarcastic is a Eco-Nazi.

Burn all the forest now to protest his posting habits. Be cruel to animals to protest. Eat a hamburger while smoking a fat cigar to Eco-Nazism. This is what happens when you get less than five hours of sleep a day.
All I was saying is...

There's no point in arguing anymore, you've found me out. Sit tight whilst my vegan assassin friends are sent out to dispatch you. It may take a while- they need to move slow to conserve the minimal protein they gain from plants.
Within 20 years I aim to have the entire planet vegan. It will be glorious. I will be hailed as Die Vegane Oberherr.

Can you confirm if space-Nazis are planning an attack from the dark side of the moon as well? Lets be frank we both know the SS divisions up there work quicker than you. All the vegan moon cheese makes you strong.

Can you confirm if space-Nazis are planning an attack from the dark side of the moon as well? Lets be frank we both know the SS divisions up there work quicker than you. All the vegan moon cheese makes you strong.
Haven't heard from them in a while. Doesn't matter though, someday they'll purify this non-vegan world. Someday...

See that doesn't bother me. If Germany had won the war Hitler would be remembered as a God amongst men, not the monster/meme he is today. Churchill, Stalin and some French fucker would be the genocide memes and the death camps would be either praised or covered up.

"Evil" or "bad" are subjective, and the Nazi party did a lot of good before starting WW2. Not to force my beliefs, but anti-smoking campaigns and animal cruelty laws were good. Plus Hitler basically saved the German economy and sent it into a mini revolution. Of course he then murdered 6 million jews...

Um, Churchill or Stalin didn't try to occupy Europe while eradicating an entire religion along with gays and handicapped. Yes, the history books would look different if Hitler had won the war. But there's a reason he didn't. He was an evil mother fucker and the rest of the world wasn't going to idly stand by.

Evil, good, bad can all be subjective, but sometimes they simply aren't.

Um, Churchill or Stalin didn't try to occupy Europe while eradicating an entire religion along with gays and handicapped. Yes, the history books would look different if Hitler had won the war. But there's a reason he didn't. He was an evil mother fucker and the rest of the world wasn't going to idly stand by.

Evil, good, bad can all be subjective, but sometimes they simply aren't.

Stalin was also a cunt though.

Well, I must get involved, Deez Nuts was the best hope for USA.

I usually go to bed at 10:30 pm, go to sleep at around 4am and fall asleep at around 5am to 6am. I wake up from 7am to 1pm depending if I am awaken by people (usually neighbors being noisy) or wake up naturally.

Why I am typing this information on a post apocalyptic computer game's forum is beyond me...

Back