Who is your favorite companion from Fallout 2 and why is it Marcus

Vault Dweller Donny

Explorer of the wastes
latest

Sulik is the best companion, followed up by Cassidy. If I'm picking a non human it'll be Goris because when do you get to see a deathclaw helping you out.

Marcus been a companion was always strange to me. Don't you have a city to run, big guy? That been said, he's my favorite too, I especially like that he still belives in the Unity and adds new perspective for them, plus non human companion is always a plus in my book. I wish we had ghoul companion of the same quality.

Cassidy and Vic can both use the rifle animation, which lets you give them the M72 gauss rifle. Level them up and clad them in power armor.
Same with Sulik, but he can only use the big pistol/smg animations, so gauss pistol and power armor, or a super sledge and save scrim when friendly fire splatters him.

Marcus is awesome but.... he cannoy equip armor, so once you reach higher level stuff like the enclave he suddenly becomes a liability.

Goris is nice too, but temporary, soon as the enclave raid V13 you lose him.

The Ghoul npc you pick up in Gecko is also decent if you can gear him up fast enough, but fragile.

Your husband/wife from the shotgun wedding are rather useless... but not as annoying as Myron.

Myron in power armor with a gauss pistol can slap tho, especially on charisma builds where you have a lot of companions, some of my level99 runs back in the day Id get 10Charisma and a full party and be able to rapidly shred the higher tier encounters around san fran.

Another vote for Goris since I had him (until he leaves) in my run a few months ago.

I tended to keep 1 only in most of my builds because I generally didn't play high Charisma (just like real life LOL) and anyway, they always seemed to die.

Sulik was the one I used the most in FO2 counting all runs probably.

Back