Why are there no fallout comics?

NMA Todd: Is a deeply insecure jealous man who hordes the Fallout brand like Smeagol does the One Ring.
tobbit2.jpg

Nah I don't like daggerdick either. Randomly generated shit is gay. The difference is daggerfall was technical limitations and Starfield was just them being lazy
I was referring to the idea that Todd not being involved is the reason people like it. I've attempted to play Daggerfall before, though it requires third party help to make it more "user friendly".

Came across this "gem" while looking for Todd Howard memes

4889dc66dc773e5658aa44500e5bf43c238425ac6a437ae85b44280b6e79ae9a_1.jpg

To me the difference is that Daggerfall feels like there is a bit of life to it. I have not played Starfield but from what I have seen and heard there is no life to the game.

With how the IP is treated lately. No.
Seconded. I'd ideally love to see Fallout comics, but given who owns the IP and how they've been treating it lately... nah bro. However, if I came across fan-made comics that did the lore and story of Fallout justice, I'd be down to read them.

I've met Todd once and we talked quite a bit. He's actually a pretty chill dude. All the rampant hatred about him is unwaranted. He is not the best game designer out there, that's for sure. However, blaming all of Bethesda's faults on him is a bit ridicilous. He doesn't single handedly make new Fallout games. Or make Bethesda run the way it does. A fuckton of rumors circulating around him are just typical NMA shitshow circlejerk that's been perpetuated for 15 years and more. Legit criticism is one thing, but half the stuff posted in threads like these sound like a broken record at this point.

One of the above sentences is false.

However, blaming all of Bethesda's faults on him is a bit ridicilous
idk man all the behind the scenes footage and skyrim development footage ive ever seen suggests hes pretty firmly in charge of how game development goes and his philosophy on letting the player tell their own story over telling your own is retarded. its a computer game dude it aint dnd hire a writer

Back