Why Does Bethesda Make Fallout Games So Buggy?

I think that requireing games to have mods to look presentable is silly. ;\

I paid my 100 dollars, I want 100 dollars of filthy delicious graphics.
I agree. But If I were to calculate what I pay for things in life and what I get, I would probably be a mountain-man.
I paid like $40 for Oblivion and I have awesome textures, years later but I have no complaints. Right now Shitout 4 could have awesome graphics, but in time they will look like Fallout 4, so why get up in a fit about it?

I agree. But If I were to calculate what I pay for things in life and what I get, I would probably be a mountain-man.
I paid like $40 for Oblivion and I have awesome textures, years later but I have no complaints. Right now Shitout 4 could have awesome graphics, but in time they will look like Fallout 4, so why get up in a fit about it?

IMO Obilvion looked pretty decent when it came out, I won't say that back then, it was massively ugly.

But Fallout 4, its just so...Underwhelming.

Skyrim is also fucking ugly with its designs, paddle swords and bullshit.

IMO Obilvion looked pretty decent when it came out, I won't say that back then, it was massively ugly.

But Fallout 4, its just so...Underwhelming.

Yup. What would you say the most expensive thing you bought was, than tell me how much you think it is worth, being honest and fair.

Like graphics actually matter much at all. It's all about the gameplay. You Fallout 1 and 2 (or even FNV) elitists should know that more than anybody.

Dunno, Skyrim's locations and stuff looked great, but yeah, the weapons all did look too fantasy-like. All these weird designs worked well in Morrowind because it was so strange to begin with, but Skyrim kinda feels more down to earth, so it's just kinda out of place.

Dunno, Skyrim's locations and stuff looked great, but yeah, the weapons all did look too fantasy-like. All these weird designs worked well in Morrowind because it was so strange to begin with, but Skyrim kinda feels more down to earth, so it's just kinda out of place.

Did they look 'great'?

What basis are we judging them on? Crysis 2 on the PS3 looked nicer, and Skyrim looks so artificial, how can there be so many biome changes within such a small area?
Yup. What would you say the most expensive thing you bought was, than tell me how much you think it is worth, being honest and fair.

Most expensive...

700 dollar naga pillow?

Worth every.

Cent.

Games have no excuse
Interestingly enough, if you were to have a game on disc, they are so mass produced the actual value would be about $0.15. If we lived in an alt Earth where prices were respective to what you bought, FO4 would probably be about $1, Bethesda/Zenimax would have still made $102 million dollars in one day. Making any complaints about it void unfortunately.

Interestingly enough, if you were to have a game on disc, they are so mass produced the actual value would be about $0.15. If we lived in an alt Earth where prices were respective to what you bought, FO4 would probably be about $1, Bethesda/Zenimax would have still made $102 million dollars in one day. Making any complaints about it void unfortunately.

Fuck disks, what about the infinitely small price of digital goods?

Fuck disks, what about the infinitely small price of digital goods?
$0.00
It's funny. My Skyrim and Oblivion could be worth money to a collector, I got in store copies. Fallout 4 is worth nothing. I have a theory on digital information and how it isn't really stealing, not saying I do that sort of thing, but data is subjective compiled code, how can one steal a string of numbers? How does one own/steal this:
binary%20code%203

Well, someone could steal the original before it was scanned, not sure why they would want to. Digital picture, once it's on the net it's always on the net.

I agree entirely, and much furry 'artists' get so pissy when their pathetic easliy obtained stuff is spread around.

I agree entirely, and much furry 'artists' get so pissy when their pathetic easliy obtained stuff is spread around.
As a modder, I've come to the realization, if you put it online, little you can do about what people do with your stuff, so, only share specific things and go in expecting the worst.

As a modder, I've come to the realization, if you put it online, little you can do about what people do with your stuff, so, only share specific things and go in expecting the worst.

Exactly.

The internet is free reign to fuck around in, barring some laws and such.

No one is going to knock yoru door down and drag you to prison for downloading pictures/mods/games.

Back