Why Wasteland Workshop is AWESOME xDxD

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by SarcasticGoodGuy, Sep 25, 2016.

1. SarcasticGoodGuy

SarcasticGoodGuy *R O T T E N*

Aug 31, 2016
    WW gets a lot of hate. Mainly from nostalgia haters that can't accept change and are salty that a better company is handling their games. I'm here to defend what is possibly the BEST FALLOUT DLC OF ALL TIME!

Concrete: Holy crap those concrete walls were so awesome. We could build wood and metal structures in vanilla, but now for $5 we can use assets that already exist in the game! Name 1 mod that lets you do this.

New lights: Wow there are like 8 lights. That's like another 8 lights to like place down like that! There are: light bulbs with cages around them, some of the hospital lights, some new lamps and race track lights from Easy City Downs- everyone's fav location. <3

Build a bus: you can build an entire bus! This shits on lonely road and that other one (I think it was pre-war blues or something silly and childish like that).

Capture animals and ppl!!!! : it's like being a slaver in F3 again! Only with less features! And a few more bugs! And you have to pay extra for it! So good, do i need to say more!!!!

New painting? : I think there's a new painting but don't quote me on that bc I'm not entirely sure.

Several new taxidermy items: and they look c00l. Killing things is what Fallout is all about, so why don't you pin animals heads to a wooden board to make yourself feel like more of a man?

There's so much more I could mention but I don't want to tell you how good it is- I want you to buy it and see for yourself. It proves that games can in fact be art.

• [Like] [Like] x 15
  2. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    OMG LOL... you have proven me wrong! I've seens teh light!

Of course it can, nub. Remember, we can haz teh art in gamez niaow!

WW iz teh best DLC! 10/10, needz more buses!

(As a serious aside, I apologize for my use of bad spelling and slang. It is simply not right to do so in most situations.)

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Sep 17, 2016
    The girl on the cover was cute....but not as cute as Vault-Tec girl's cover.

That's it.

4. TheChosen1

TheChosen1 Moving Target

Nov 8, 2012
    People who want new locations, stories and characters in their DLC are just nostalgic. In fact, people who want content in their DLC are just being nostalgic!

• [Like] [Like] x 9
  5. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    *sniff* Beautiful, couldn't have put it better myself. This brought such a tear to my eye I had to take my glasses off.

• [Like] [Like] x 8
  6. DirtyOldShoe

DirtyOldShoe Some kind of lucky

Dec 15, 2015
    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but my friend loves WW so much, he fucked it. Yeah, like, couldn't take it any more and got WW drunk. When WW was feeling more in the mood, bam. They're going steady now and banging every day, so don't be surprised if we see some little WW's walking around soon.

• [Like] [Like] x 8
  7. SarcasticGoodGuy

Aug 31, 2016
    Can I fuck the little WWs? :smug:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. DirtyOldShoe

Dec 15, 2015
    Step in line my friend, you get first dibs. As they are considered "multiple mini" dlcs You'll have to by them a $10 drink, then it's bang time.

9. SarcasticGoodGuy

Aug 31, 2016
    I hope there's an alien DLC- with new settlement objects as well. God there's no way I could pull out of that.

10. DirtyOldShoe

Dec 15, 2015
    Sounds like a moon settlement. Moon settlements are stupid. The only people that would like something like that are @Vergil and @ThatGuyI'mIgnoring aka @CT Phipps Those guys aren't even c00l enough 2b bethdrones.

Do you think Emil defecates from his:

A.) Mouth
    B.) Hands
    C.) Innie
    D.) All of the above

11. SarcasticGoodGuy

Aug 31, 2016
    First of all, I'm not into moon settlements- it sounds like something proper gay and obsidiany.

Secondly, Emil doesn't have an innie, he has a dirty outie that he never washes.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  12. DirtyOldShoe

Dec 15, 2015
    Are you sure? Someone said he was an introvert.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. SarcasticGoodGuy

Aug 31, 2016
    Maybe it was Toddie that said that, with all of his damn lies.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  14. Proximo

Proximo Bethesda got it right

Apr 3, 2016
    He defecates from his pen, as you can clearly see from the Fallout 4 script.

• [Like] [Like] x 12
  15. DirtyOldShoe

Dec 15, 2015
    There you go.

16. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Sep 17, 2016
    My Moon Settlement will come with cyberdogs, cryopods, and glass floors.

:)

17. SarcasticGoodGuy

Aug 31, 2016
    Don't forget all the zip of Nuka Cola.

And a pre-war jet dispenser- gotta have those.

In your moonbase can Pokemon go to the polls? xDxDxD

I'm dead inside

18. TheChosen1

TheChosen1 Moving Target

Nov 8, 2012

• [Like] [Like] x 9
  19. FalloutFan85

FalloutFan85 First time out of the vault

Jun 27, 2015
    No, I hate it because that stuff should have been in the first place.

20. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    I feel the opposite. Red head was cuter.

• [Like] [Like] x 1