yummy yummy yummy i got love in ym tummy!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by .233, Sep 30, 2000.

1. .233

.233 Guest

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-00 AT 07:48PM (GMT)[p][font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-00 AT 07:48 PM (GMT)

Well since everyone here has no sick twisted sense of humor i shall take it else where. good day.

Damn dyslexia and ADD

2. Shadowman

Shadowman Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Apr 24, 2003
    >Damn dyslexia and ADD

Sure, blame that for your behaviour. That's really convenient.

"What could be better then a swan dive into the asphalt?"

3. .233

.233 Guest

look, is there any other possible explanation? to be this (adjective) youd have to take the most (adjective) Person and multiply them by 300 to get me.
    Its my fault i suppose that i dont have control over myself, but god as my witness, i cant help it sometimes. Im like that uncle that rubs your head with his fist everytime he sees you even though youve outgrown it.

Anyways since i have nothing constructive to contribute to this board but inmsults toward other nationalities, then i shall be leaving.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't worry

I think you're mildly funny.

5. APTYP

APTYP Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Apr 2, 2003
    RE: Don't worry

I think you are too 'funny' for your own good.

[hr]

[table][tr][td width=900 align=center]
    [img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/nukebut.gif" name="nukebutton" onClick="document.images.nukebutton.src='//redrival.com/aptyp/Nukeblst.gif' ]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td align=center][input type=submit value=Click for Nod Ending music" onClick="window.location.href='//redrival.com/aptyp/nodend1.MP3][/td][/tr][/table]

6. Guest

Guest Guest