Courier Names

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by The Man From Nowhere, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Courier McCourierface all the way.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  2. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    Almost all my PCs in Fallout games have used a variation of A.C as their initials for the male PCs, just to harken back to Albert Cole.

I think I also did something similar for the female PCs too.

3. Charwo

Charwo Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 9, 2017
    I don't do theme naming. Because really, your parents give you a name, but at the moment of your birth you can't tell what your kid's personality is gonna be like. The names I tend to give my characters tend to be bland to empathize that they start out as nobodys. The only thing they have in common is that they are names that emphasize they are culturally Americans and not remotely tirbalized

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    My last Courier/Lone Wanderer name:

TTW 3.2 Testing

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  5. WeissYohji

WeissYohji It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 8, 2018
    I've gone with South Park names (PC Principal, Princess Kenny), names culled from anime and video games, and even a few historical ones (as a foil to Caesar and Ulysses). Wish there was a bigger character limit like in Oblivion, though, because I tried using "Two Bears High-Fiving" and it wouldn't fit.

6. Black Rose

Black Rose Bring me to life

Dec 5, 2018
    I'm not very creative so I usually just name my characters my first name, which is April.