Fallout 2 mod Fallout of Nevada/Фаллаут Невада

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dionis, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Guardian83

Guardian83 First time out of the vault

Jan 3, 2019
    How can i heal the injured boy in Lovelock? I got permission because high enough doctor skill, but i have to answer questions, which i can't undertand because i am not perfect in english. What are the numbers of the correct answers?

2. gustarballs1983

gustarballs1983 Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Oct 28, 2009
    You'd probably do better with some sort of a walkthrough, since you have a language problem perhaps look for a walkthrough in your native language. If You're lucky You may find some.

As for operating on Makkon there are several skill and stat checks in those dialogs concerning wether the shaman allows you to operate and the operation itself. So eigther a walkthrough or do alt-tab out of the game and do a quick google translate. the game does indeed require You Yourself to have basic knowledge of human anatomy in order to proceed this way. But it's more fun to actually use your brains instead of spoonfeeding yourself via walkthrough is it?

3. Guardian83

Jan 3, 2019
    Thanks, i managed to heal Makkon, i was very surprised with the 5000 xp, this is very generous in this part of the game.
    I still can't find the mail man for Black Rock, i searched all places i can in Reno. Any suggestions where can i find him?

4. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Speak with his wife to learn about his distinctive shoes and then with the gravedigger.

5. Guardian83

Jan 3, 2019
    I stuck in the main storyline. I am at Hawthorne base. Somehow i have to use the signal jammer. But i can't use it. I read that i have to use in the building at turrets second floor. But no options to use and meet Jay. Something screwed up. I was already at Lovelock radio station and have the documents

6. Guardian83

Jan 3, 2019
    I figured out i have to go to the vault at Stryker's base first. But down there is locked door with password. Where is the password?

7. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    It's that piece of paper you start with

8. Mr.Stalin

Mr.Stalin Agent of Enclave Modder

Oct 29, 2015
    You are dying from radiation due to the fact that your statistics fall below one.
    ps: Replace the outdated version of sfalll a newer version to see the cause of death..

9. Guardian83

Jan 3, 2019
    Thank you!

10. garyfoxx85

garyfoxx85 First time out of the vault

Yesterday
    Just discovered the mod.its a great whole new game.I got two questions if anyone has an anwer
    1.i wanna help the makers of the mod somehow do they have a patreon or something like that in order to help them.
    2. how can i find the machete at the train staiton,i think in order to work for luciano u have to find that damn machete.