Per Jorner's Fallout 2 guide; new official source?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by tomten, Dec 30, 2017.

1. tomten

tomten It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 6, 2008
    Per Jorner's "nearly ultimate Fallout 2 guide" recently (a few weeks ago?) disappeared from http://user.tninet.se/~jyg699a/fallout2.html. Is there a new official source? (This is not the URL in his signature here on NMA, but that URL is even older IIRC and from a previous Glocalnet account)

If you use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine to browse the URL above in its 2017-06-27 version, the latest version is 1.3 and I doubt anything's changed since then (or since 2007...). But an "official" source would still be nice.

I know there's a thread here with a "backup" of the guide, but that's for v1.1 AFAIK, not v1.3.

I started using the guide (and Darek's supplementary guide based on Morticia's Guide) when re-playing FO2 a few months ago, that's why I even noticed.

Per doesn't seem to be active here & I can't find any way to contact him. I guess he just terminated his Glocalnet and thought nobody used his guide. :)

2. tomten

tomten It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 6, 2008
    I have, you're right. Thanks.

I'll use the Fallout Wikia guide as official guide henceforth, after 15 years of jyg699a. :)