What is your favorite Fallout trailer?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Negativity, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Negativity

Negativity Take a dirt nap

Oct 19, 2017
    In the light of the new Fallout 76 trailer, I was inspired to create this video

I'm curious though what NMM thinks is the best Fallout trailer. One that really captivated you.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. LoL NooBs

LoL NooBs First time out of the vault

Apr 30, 2018
    Hello, <my old friend>. Never cared to watch game trailers, but among the ones I've seen in the past 9 years, the better the trailer, the shittier the game. Excuse my <you>, but fuck hype.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  3. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander Mildly Dipped

Dec 6, 2016
  4. Supermarauder

Supermarauder Supposed PAYDAY Gang Member

May 23, 2016
    Wat

5. Charwo

Charwo It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 9, 2017
    Fallout 3 had the one of the greatest trailers I have ever seen. I didn't see it until well after 2012 but it's fun peppy and ultravoilent in all the right places.

6. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Fallout: PoS. Like with any good joke, one simply does not expect it. Also, bonus point for TOO EX-TREME.
    Nexus Mod Manager?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    For a moment I thought you meant intro OP, I wanted to choose Fallout 1.

Eh Fallout New Vegas, it confirmed to me that FNV was what I wanted out of any new Fallout game.
    Fallout 4 just made me think "Ugh more like Fallout 3". The only thing I was curious about were the androids/synths and they proved to be of no consequence.

8. Negativity

Oct 19, 2017
    haha actually this is so fucking true.

9. Negativity

Oct 19, 2017
    Nah I have done a video on Fallout intros, and I put Fallout 1 in first position.

10. Negativity

Oct 19, 2017
    whoops meant to put NMA. did you mean BoS, cause that shit actually does have a trailer, and it tries way too hard xD

11. TerminallyChill

TerminallyChill Be excellent to each other.

Feb 16, 2018
    Nice video Negativity, haven't seen anyone tackle this topic yet. No trailer can quite match the excitement I felt when I first saw New Vegas gameplay.

I agree with the sentiment that better marketing often correlates with a sub-par product. When something is true quality, it generally doesn't need to be 'sold'.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  12. Squadcar

Squadcar First time out of the vault

Jun 1, 2018
    Fallout 1's trailer fits really well with the feeling of the game in my opinion. I dig that more than anything.

I never saw the BoS trailer. That was really edgy.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. Negativity

Oct 19, 2017
    Yeah Fallout NV was good, and I was old enough to experience it as well :D And I get what you mean about that, I mean look at cyberpunk 2077, there was one trailer in 5 years and people were excited for it.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  14. Negativity

Oct 19, 2017
    I don't think Fallout 1 had a trailer? And yeah the brotherhood of steel trailer is, well it's something xD