2nd playthrough, recomended mods?

Huh, I meant to click the link to the "Bornagain NV combat armor MK1 reinforced" but accidentally ended up clicking the "beware of girl Hi-rez hi-detailed replacer" instead. Quite a surprise I got, although not necessarily an unpleasant one.

I can run it on the highest settings on mine with reasonable performance so, yes. A laptop capable of running it will cost you significantly more than a console though, but it's worth it if you have a little extra pocket money.

Ok, thanks I'll see if i can get to a store soon enough these mods look pretty cool and worth it. Nevada Skies looks like the coolest one, I've seen vids for it. Also, are weapon mods something I should look at or am I set with the in game ones?

burningsnow126 said:
Ok, thanks I'll see if i can get to a store soon enough these mods look pretty cool and worth it. Nevada Skies looks like the coolest one, I've seen vids for it. Also, are weapon mods something I should look at or am I set with the in game ones?
I'd recommend looking for some classic weapon mods, Wattz weapons etc.

Project Nevada includes a lot of classic FO1 and 2 Weapons, ilke the Watts Pistol and the Gauss Pistol.

Courier said:
Huh, I meant to click the link to the "Bornagain NV combat armor MK1 reinforced" but accidentally ended up clicking the "beware of girl Hi-rez hi-detailed replacer" instead. Quite a surprise I got, although not necessarily an unpleasant one.

Oh my ^^, replaced it.

Back