A new Fallout game? Fallout 1.5: Resurrection's english version is out!

I can't figure out what dat I need to load into F2wedit either, I'm changing items for a dat, but it doesn't change anything in game.

I already came across that. You're most likely editing the base files in the Fallout folder, not the ones in the "Resurrection" folder. It looks like the ones in the main directory are just the reference files and the ones for the mod are in the sub folder

Mario_Dweller - this mod is beyond sick btw. I hope everyone involved in this project knows how much we appreciate not only the whole new game, but the english patch for us to play it. I'm about to assault the final level and I've only found one error, it looks like
After you lead Sebastian into the ambush, you can go back to the mutant hunter base and no one acknowledges he's gone or that you most likely got him killed. You can still go about the rest of the mutant hunter quests and no one is hostile towards you.

Is that intentional?

I'm having audio stuttering during start-up screen onto character creation screen. What's up with that?

Edit: Actually, I'm having audio stuttering even into the game.

Edit 2: Oh, and the mouse is stuttering too.

Edit 3: The audio stuttering got carried into Fallout 2 now (I have RP installed). I've uninstalled Fallout 1.5, yet the audio stuttering is still there in Fallout 2. Plz halp

Last edit (hopefully): Never mind, restarting my laptop solve the whole thing. Now
How the hell do you plant the necklace in New Hope? That bitch doesn't seem would be moving any sooner. Do I need higher Speech?

Last edited:
Anyone figured a way to get pulse pistol for hunters in albuquerque? I dont understand how i can get one. And it costs 700 to bribe guard to get into empire area each time. :(

Anyone figured a way to get pulse pistol for hunters in albuquerque? I dont understand how i can get one. And it costs 700 to bribe guard to get into empire area each time. :(
The weapons vendor in the city proper (who has Vic's skin) can sell you one, but if 700 caps is alot for you the like .. 10 or 12k he asks for may be a bit high.

Last edited:
Did you get the message from the old Doctor's Bag and showed it to the Father? The father will remember something that will help you continue.
Also if after the father remembers this stuff you go and talk to the ... I can't remember his name (the guy that is at war with Leonard and Alexa) he will go with you and take a few men to help you confront the girl. *this way will only end in a fight, if you have good speech and want to avoid a fight then confront the girl by yourself*
That's it. I didn't open the bag. How would you open it and get the letter inside?

The weapons vendor in the city proper (who has Vic's skin) can sell you one, but if 700 caps is alot for you the like .. 10 or 12k he asks for may be a bit high.

But i killed that weapons vendor already. :( He was a bad guy.
Damnit :?

That's it. I didn't open the bag. How would you open it and get the letter inside?
Just use the bag (Just open the inventory, right click to change the cursor to Inspect mode [the binoculars icon] then left click and hold, then down to the Use mode (the open hand icon). It should be between the Inspect mode and the Drop mode)

So I wiped out the Raiders hiding in Lost Town. I assume the Raiders are the ones hiding underground, led by Damian. I wiped them all, yet there's no new dialogue from Frederyk about it. Is there more of them, or bug?

So I wiped out the Raiders hiding in Lost Town. I assume the Raiders are the ones hiding underground, led by Damian. I wiped them all, yet there's no new dialogue from Frederyk about it. Is there more of them, or bug?
I did go raiding with this band once, killed everyone there, then returned (they didn't say a word about murdering the entire crew) and wiped the entire floor checking every corner. Success. Don't know how it works.

I did go raiding with this band once, killed everyone there, then returned (they didn't say a word about murdering the entire crew) and wiped the entire floor checking every corner. Success. Don't know how it works.
Seems like you followed the Sedit Caravans questline. I actually following Frederyk's questline, where I get rid of the spy along the way and is now tasked with wiping out those raiders.

Seems like you followed the Sedit Caravans questline. I actually following Frederyk's questline, where I get rid of the spy along the way and is now tasked with wiping out those raiders.
Nope, Frederyk's. When I asked for a raid they said they found a new prey and it turned out that the same caravan was attacked by ghouls. The raid seems not to affect Frederyk's questline. Like I said I did what was described earlier and returned to Frederyk.

That's optional though.
@Black Angel you don't have to participate in raid in order to finish your quest. Just make sure you've wiped out everyone in the hideout, which should be confirmed by a message popping up in your messagebox with the last one killed, and return to the caravan owner. Tip - check out that place again with combat mode turned ON and cursor changed to aiming mode, there's probably one or more survivors hiding somewhere.

As for the raiders, i bumped into the same issue, reloaded a previous save, made sure to run around while still in combat to grab all of the raiders attention as my companions took down the ones chasing me through the hideout. clearing them all in one combat mode rather than letting combat end gave me the pop-up, and completion xp. in turn allowed for the dialogue with what's his face which in turn leads to yet another mission where your actions may or may not come back to haunt you~

Sucks so much to be stuck in this game. No idea what to do to get pulse pistol now that merchant is dead. Is it part of the main questline anyways? Must be.

Back