A new Fallout game? Fallout 1.5: Resurrection's english version is out!

Sucks so much to be stuck in this game. No idea what to do to get pulse pistol now that merchant is dead. Is it part of the main questline anyways? Must be.
I also killed the merchant and didn't get the pistol, after that I decided not to join the Mutant Hunters. Still managed to finish the game. :-)

I also killed the merchant and didn't get the pistol, after that I decided not to join the Mutant Hunters. Still managed to finish the game. :-)

Oh i see. Well i dont know where to go. Map doesnt have any more places to visit. Mutant Base is small and they turn hostile when i go near the boss.

Oh i see. Well i dont know where to go. Map doesnt have any more places to visit. Mutant Base is small and they turn hostile when i go near the boss.
Well I helped the Super Mutants after using speech to be allowed to pass Marry (the Super Mutant guard) and that allowed me to continue the story. I guess you can always try to kill them all or find another way to access the lower level.

Well I helped the Super Mutants after using speech to be allowed to pass Marry (the Super Mutant guard) and that allowed me to continue the story. I guess you can always try to kill them all or find another way to access the lower level.

Yea i got past the guard by using speech but dunno what to do there. I cant fight them. No chance to beat them.

One of them mentioned something about repairing generator? But too low skill for that.

This game is too difficult. :( Grinding levels on world map is pain in the butt because so often running to ghoul patrol that is impossible to kill.

I think it's kinda amusing that on my first character for 1.5 I tagged a traditionally "useless" skill outdoorsman, and I'm having a blast ignoring ghoul patrols and deathclaws and traveling freely wherever I want to. :mrgreen:

Yeah outdoorsman is good to have on this game.

But how can anyone kill these mutants at Base of Mutants? :confused: They oneshot my friends and even with psycho and buffout they still kill me with 1 or 2 shots.

Im already level 14. :confused: What level were you guys when you killed these mutants?

Last edited:
Yeah outdoorsman is good to have on this game.

But how can anyone kill these mutants at Base of Mutants? :confused: They oneshot my friends and even with psycho and buffout they still kill me with 1 or 2 shots.

Im already level 14. :confused: What level were you guys when you killed these mutants?
I never killed them, I helped them. I did have problems keeping my follower alive while I was helping them though... I think I had to reload more than 10 times. I think I was around level 19 or 20.

I only got my Power Armor from helping the Super Mutants :-( I couldn't find any other way to get one.
You can trick the ghoul at the store inside rebirth base. To hide your identity you must search for a robe first. <-That's for anyone having problems with infiltration.
You can also get a fetch quest with Gauss Gun as reward, which must eventually give ghoul but you may keep it to yourself, so you can introduce yourself with false name and get PA as a request. To know this name you must speak with this ghoul first. My Engrish and explanation overall are so superb, I know.

You can trick the ghoul at the store inside rebirth base. To hide your identity you must search for a robe first. <-That's for anyone having problems with infiltration.
You can also get a fetch quest with Gauss Gun as reward, which must eventually give ghoul but you may keep it to yourself, so you can introduce yourself with false name and get PA as a request. To know this name you must speak with this ghoul first. My Engrish and explanation overall are so superb, I know.
Where's the Rebirth's base?

Sorry I meat I couldn't find any Power Armor before I helped the Super Mutants.
I got the Power Armor from the Rebirth Base, but I did it by lockpicking the door and loot it from some box.
But that way I made the entire base hostile. Luckily I only did that after I had explored all the levels of the base except the last one (with the generators). So I then had to kill all the ghouls and only after that I exploded the base.

I fixed the power generator but is there more ways to help the mutants? They all turn hostile when i go near the black clothed mutant. :(

I fixed the power generator but is there more ways to help the mutants? They all turn hostile when i go near the black clothed mutant. :(
Sorry, I can't really help since they didn't turn hostile to me and I just walked to the leader and he started to talk to me. :-?

Sorry, I can't really help since they didn't turn hostile to me and I just walked to the leader and he started to talk to me. :-?

Hmm so weird. :( I only have 2 options to say to him and both end up in fight. :( And i have good speech skill too.

Feels like i cant complete this game. :cry:

Back