Akinator, the Web Genius

Guiltyofbeingtrite

Vault Dweller
http://us.akinator.com

You think of a character, answer questions and it guesses. Real or Fictional. It guessed The Nameless One correctly after 7 or so questions. Go at it, this stuff always blows me away even if the programming isn't too difficult (I have no idea).

It got Jim Carrey and Bruce Willis pretty easily.

Heh, took him nearly 30 questions to get Daler Mehndi though.

HA, 21 questions to get Warboss Gorgutz.

Akinator didn't guess Tandi, Rhombus, Super Mutant Lieutenant, Super Mutant Harry or Set at all in my case :D

I went for Marcus, but he said it was Fawkes. However, after a few more questions, he answered correctly.

Took him awhile to get Robinson Crusoe right but in the end he did.

And he got Frederik I von Hohenstaufen, or Barbarossa, surprisingly fast.

Wow, took 41 questions to guess Morrigan. Admittedly, only 17 for Capt. Mal, but still had it going for awhile.

I've asked for Myron and even though I told him that the character is from Fallout, he wanted to suggest me the Green Arrow.

I totally posted this in The Order awhile back, but hey, that might as well be a different world.

Yeah quite the interesting time killer, I'm surprised how good it is at times - though at other times it is the shits. I wonder if Herr Googly is still in its data base.

(american male famous not from the Internet)

14: Is your character a TV host? Yes.

15: Is your character red-haired? Yes.

Is your character Brazilian?

Does he wear a glove?

:shock:

So who's this red-headed brazilian-american TV host with a glove and why didn't it just say Conan after 15?

Didn't ask me about video games for the first 20 questions so it thought Mr. House was my imaginary friend, but then got him right quickly.

He is really good at getting Osama bin Laden today. I wonder how long it will take to change his status to dead.

I wonder why that "genius" is first asking me if the person I think about is dead, just to ask a few questions later, if the person is still alive. That's like a wasted try.

Blakut said:
I couldn't get it to guess Zed in any way.

I got it to guess Zed, after one wrong try of Lance and then a couple of questions, the "Is your character gay?" Sold it for ol Akinator and narrowed down the options.

failed to get elminster quickly
got lincoln fast
totally bombed on the shadowlords from ultima

Back