All D & D classics up to 60% off on GoG.com this weekend

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Daimyo, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Daimyo

Daimyo Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
    Orderite

Oct 26, 2007
    Sweet deal indeed, and they even count your previously purchased games whch is good as your discount gets bigger the more games you buy.

I just picked up this beauty.

:)

Link: www.gog.com

2. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    Too bad I already own pretty much everything there. Still, great opportunity to pick up some classics.

3. Daimyo

Daimyo Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
    Orderite

Oct 26, 2007
    But then you still get the good discount - they count previoulsy purchased games as well.

So if you want to pick up the last games you will get them very cheap :)

4. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt I should set a custom tit

Oct 28, 2008
    http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/forgotten_realms_demon_stone

BWAHAHAHAHA worst DnD game in history. Can't believe I actually used to own the CD.
    -----------------------------------------

What do yall think about DnD: Dragonshard? How does it hold up? Would someone who likes DnD more than RTS enjoy it?

5. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Played the demo of Dragonshard when it first came out, quite liked it but I was playing Warcraft 3 at the time and they feel very similar. At least from what I remember.

6. The Vault Dweller

The Vault Dweller always looking for water.

Aug 24, 2004
    I finally have the opportunity to own and play both Planescape Torment and Temple of Elemental Evil. Might as well pick up Icewind Dale too if only for the supposedly great combat. I have or don't want the other games.

Sincerely,
    The Vault Dweller

7. Xellos

Xellos Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Feb 10, 2006
  8. Mad Max RW

Mad Max RW Mildly Dipped

Jan 12, 2004
    Now re-release the Masterpiece Collection (Darksun 1+2, Menzoberranzan, Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet, and Genie's Curse) updated to work properly on current operating systems and we'll be in business.