Amazon hands out free GoG copies of Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition until June 12

It doesn't, though.
Yea, i never got the argument that Fallout 3 has a better map. New Vegas has quite a few locations don't offer much value, but Fallout 3 suffers from that as well, if not even more.

Not to mention the quality of the content in the locations with meaningful interactions is far superior in New Vegas. In Fallout 3 most of the time you run into a badly designed dungeon (i'll say the only passable dungeon is Vault 87 but that's a main quest dungeon) that only exists for the player to shoot shit and loot and there's no context to said dungeon (it's that Todd Barbarian brain design) or a terrible quest that makes no sense given the context of the setting.

Last edited:
You can just download the offline GoG installer from their website and save it using whatever method you want.

because if im going to modding games i would prefer to mod games that are actually good. we''re not getting anything from fallout 3 thats on the level of say, project tamriel or tamriel rebuilt that morrowind gets. i also dont find fallout 3 to be all that fun. some people here would call it a guilty pleasure but not me. when i play it i dont feel any pleasure. only guilt.

That's fair enough.

That's not what ownership is. That's possession.

Looked up the definition of ownership; "the relation of an owner to the thing possessed; possession with the right to transfer possession to others." Literally what piracy is.

Looked up the definition of ownership; "the relation of an owner to the thing possessed; possession with the right to transfer possession to others." Literally what piracy is.
In the shadows, deals are made tonight Stolen goods on sale, but it's alright Ownership's a concept, not a right We trade possession, and it's all in sight Pirates of old, we're just like them too Stealing riches, but we're just rearranging the crew We're not breaking laws, just redefining the score Possession is key, but we're trading for more.

it aint real ownership if you cant legally resell it im not hearing it

Back