And I looked and behold, a pale horse,

Ragemage

Wept for Zion
And his name that sat on him was Todd Howard; And Fanboys followed with him. -Renovations 6:8

DizuPVK.jpg

Just really sick of these 4 constantly taking a dump on the gaming industry (Anita isn't quite as relevant anymore but the bad type of Feminists still revere her as a saint of the gaming world, and she IS still making videos, sooo) so I made this. I know a lot of others like making "fan art" of 3 of the 4, so post your similar stress relief art below. I feel like it'll help us cleanse as a community and have a good laugh to boot.

Also if this does in fact go against some obscure defamation rule, let me know and I'll delete the content post-haste. I'm just trying to help people laugh.

EDIT: For those who don't understand, it's the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse from the Bible, replaced with Pete Hines, Emil P., Anita Sarkeesian, and Todd Howard as the 4 harbingers of video games' doom.

Last edited:
hk1RaGY.jpg

Later,
Tim Cain of Interplay asked Todd Howard for the body of Fallout. Now Tim Cain was the creator of Fallout, but he feared the Bethestards would tarnish the body further. With Todd Howard's permission, he came and took the body away. He was accompanied by Brian Fargo, the man whose earlier game had inspired Fallout at night. taking Fallout’s body, the two of them wrapped it, with the spices, in strips of linen. This was in accordance with Interplay burial customs. At the place where Fallout was crucified, there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb, in which no one had ever been laid. And since the tomb was nearby, they laid Fallout there, with the help of Chris Avellone and J.E. Sawyer. - Sawyer 20:4

Last edited:
By the remnants of Interplay, there we sat down. Yea we wept, as we remembered Fallout. Remember O' CAIN, the children of Howard, in the day of Van Buren who said raze it, raze it even to the foundations. O' Daughter of Bethesda who ought to be destroyed, happy shall we be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Happy shall we be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stone.

fallout-4-gameplay-exclusive-interview-todd-howard.png

Attachments

• fallout-4-gameplay-exclusive-interview-todd-howard.png
    fallout-4-gameplay-exclusive-interview-todd-howard.png
    375.5 KB · Views: 1,718
The Bethesda employees yelled "Crucify him!, Crucify him!"

Pontious Howard said to the people "But this man has done nothing wrong, why should I crucify him?"

Now the Bethtards were yelling "Crucify him!, Crucify him!"

And so Pontious Howard sentenced him to die.

-Avellone passages 17:1-4 of the Fallout Bible.

Fallout's Trial before pilate.png

EDIT: Anyone think of the Johnny Cash song after reading the title?

Last edited:
Back