And I looked and behold, a pale horse,

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall PROSPER in the thing whereto I sent it.” saith Emil and four buttons he added.

dvDM9fg.png

OBqrBAE.jpg

Tim Cain in the Bethestards' Den

Now when Tim Cain knew that the writing was signed to kill all who played the original Fallouts, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward the Mojave, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before Interplay, as he did aforetime. Then these men assembled, and found Tim Cain praying and making supplication before Interplay. Then they came near, and spake before Todd Howard concerning Todd Howard's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any Interplay or Obsidian within thirty days, save of thee, O Todd Howard, shall be cast into the den of our loyal fans? Todd Howard answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Septims and the Medes, which altereth not. Then answered they and said before Todd Howard, That Tim Cain, which is of the children of the captivity of Interplay, regardeth not thee, O Todd Howard, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.

Then Todd Howard commanded, and they brought Tim Cain, and cast him into the den of ravenous fanboys. Now Todd Howard spake and said unto Tim Cain, Thy Interplay whom thou servest continually, He will deliver thee. And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and Todd Howard sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords Zenimax Studios; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Tim Cain. Then Todd Howard went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him.

Then Todd Howard arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of Bethestards. And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Tim Cain: and Todd Howard spake and said to Tim Cain, O Tim Cain, servant of the living Interplay, is thy Interplay, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the Bethestards? Then said Tim Cain unto Todd Howard, Interplay hath sent His angel Obsidian, and hath shut the Bethestards' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O Todd Howard, have I done no hurt. Then was Todd Howard exceeding "glad" for him, and commanded that they should take Tim Cain up out of the den. So Tim Cain was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in Interplay.

-Tim 6:16

EDIT: Anyone think of the Johnny Cash song after reading the title?
That's where I got the inspiration from. I love Johnny Cash. <3

Last edited:
FALSE PROPHET

iw3LdRk.jpg

“Our fathers did eat Fallout in the desert; as it is written, Tim Cain gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Todd Howard said unto them, verily verily I say unto you, Tim Cain gave you not that bread from heaven; but I giveth you the true bread from heaven … Then said they unto him, Todd, evermore give us this bread. And Todd said unto them, I am the bread of life … The deluded bethesdean fanboys then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread that came down from heaven.”

Back