Anyone remember me?

Shady! Did you get my PM at the UV?
Sylvin told me you were out of the net for a while but you would return soon, i`m glad you did 8)
What`s new?

Shadowman said:
Traitor!

Ha, still just kidding.

Good to finally see you somewhere else than inside the hive of evil also known as the AOF.

Er where is the original post?... :shock:

Maybe someone pushed the delete button by accident or Shadowman deleted it, Welcome back Shadowman.. Good to see you again..

I am certain you do not remember me(Valdis), but I've seen you around before. It's good to see that a former has returned, and welcome back.

Briosafreak said:
Nah that was devil remember? :D
Still funny as hell though :lol:

Bah, 's not funny. This is the second time I'm screwing around with this board, the first time being a doublepost still floating around somewhere.

*sigh* That's what you get from using pretty much only WebBBS for a year or two.

Now kick me!

Last time I heard, Shadowman was at odds with the powers that be here at NMA Communist State. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't him who edited the message.

Aptyp, if you had read the thread you would know that it was Kharn that edited the post by mistake. Go read it now ok, and relax a bit, springtime is great for relaxation.

I am to have physics final administered by professor from Hell, no time to relax.

Um. It was indeed not me who edited it. But I like this too. "Hi" is much shorter and to the point. :P

Good to see so many old timers still hang around here. :) I will drop in more often. If only to kick Kharn's ass. :P

Damn you, Shadowman! Change your message back and end my walk of shame!

On a related note; do you have ICQ/MSN? If so, drop me a mail...or something.

Back