Are you a "storyfag"?

NG+ just about doubles the replay value. Every game should have this mode.

I believe Arkane made the levels larger to accommodate for "No Powers" runs. I actually did that on my first playthrough.
My favorite part of NG+ is making the game a cakewalk with all of the abilities acquired throughout the game.

It's so much fun to absolutely obliterate every enemy that gave you trouble in your first playthrough.

It's the same as books/movies to be honest. There are not that many stories to be told. Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl. Boy finds girl who has transgenderificated into a burly space marine. Boy transgenderificates into gorgeous doe eyed Japanese girl. Boygirl tries to woo Girlboy with erotic art and fresh cherries .

Girlboy's pet android Wolfgang plots and plans and shows Boygirl a fake treasure map of the land of cherry blossom.

Boygirl has to set sail North by Northwest to this Fabled land. Approaching what he thinks is Qintarra the landing of the ' Jim Dandy ' is not the best, the mudflats extend for as far as he can see.
Attacked by slime donkeys boygirl uses his broken sword to fight off the donkeys. He drops the dead donkey and finds coin a length of rope, beads and a speed boosting gel.
He searches the rest of the fallen finds more coin 2 medkits a strange unidentified object made of obsidian.

After reaching firmer ground he notices he is being followed by a red squirrel. The squirrel introduces itself as Sir something. He ponders take item, leave or kick to death.
After kicking red squirrel to death inside it he finds coin a copy of the communist manifesto, a copy of the quaran, Gideon's bible, cheese, camo armour, cluster bombs and a good quality 8/10 P shooter. The P shooter is a non lethal weapon that makes the target paranoid, panicked and persecuted.

After freaking out the whole planet which takes him to level 42 he exchanges his coin for a mothership. No, not named Zeta. He calls it the ' black pig'
He gathers his crew Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.

A final meal at the restaurant at the end of the universe where a hitch hiker Arthur Dent and his android Marvin join the escapade. He rues his transgenderfication and is operated on by Marvin who while performing the strappadictome also implants the object as his left testicle.

Before stasis Marvin has run routines to see if more balls exist. He learns that more balls do exist in places of varying levels of difficulty.
So with the DLC's the adventure can continue.

Back