are you serious? did anyone else know this????

I fealt this was one of the dumber moments in the game for some reason.

Lexx said:
Good that it only happens in Wild Wasteland.

Nope, The guys loaded me with this... thing too after completing the quest and I dont use WW. I was quite irritated for a few seconds until i realized that you can switch it back to default.

Crni Vuk said:
the kind of luzliness I am talking about. Way to miss the Fallout humor in my eyes.

Well if one was to use "Fallout 2" in there, it wouldn't be any less serious business than Radscorpion The Chess Player. I was always fine with a bit of lulzyness in Fallout, so that don' botha me nun..

Yeah I knew about this, I thought it was classic fallout, I keep it to this day. It makes me feel like a pimp wid all me hoes and pimpy bros back at freeside getting the followers all over the shop with shiny bing bing mofo! Ahem, I also like to wear it with benny's suit and that odd hat with the feather coming out of it.

You get it if you do that omertas quest, were you destroy their armoury, then tell mick at mick and ralphs about it and he'll give you it.

My eyes hurted badly the first time Ralph gave me...this!

But the Lonesome Drifter Magnum is a must. :clap:

[ ]'s

Multidirectional said:
Crni Vuk said:
the kind of luzliness I am talking about. Way to miss the Fallout humor in my eyes.

Well if one was to use "Fallout 2" in there, it wouldn't be any less serious business than Radscorpion The Chess Player. I was always fine with a bit of lulzyness in Fallout, so that don' botha me nun..

The whole "Fallout should be this, Fallout should be that, this is not Fallout" thing is like dogma at times.

Don't know if it was a bug or what, but when getting the Pip-boy 3 billion, everytime I opened the piboy, it would look a bit twited with an angle, and it was downright annoying. So I had it removed with my old pip-boy 3000 back.

Plus, it didn't look too good with my apparel. Calls too much the attention. Nevertheless, fun addition it is.

Scowllyface said:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Pimp-Boy_3_Billion

i fucking love this game.

:clap: bravo.

I got it but gave it back because it's glitched and annoying. It was tilted sideways and it was bleeding through my arm.

Scowllyface said:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Pimp-Boy_3_Billion

i fucking love this game.

:clap: bravo.

Yeah, it's been mentioned in the WW thread and "post your character" thread before... By me, specifically. It is pretty hilarious, don't get all the hate.

I was the victim of the "you can't tell them that the Omertas are buying again" bug so never got to taste the sweet succulence of the three-billion. Maybe it will work on another playthrough.

Back