Armoured talking heads

Well, I made sure and added every file where they are suppose to go and it's still blacked out for him.

Problems with Cassidy not talking are due to his script not firing. Looking into it now.
As to Sulik all the frames need to be renamed to GF1,2,3,GP endings instead of NF, NP. I was informed today that the engine will use G frms if non other talking head dispositions are available.

Hope to have a fix posted soon
Patience, my friends.:wink:

Sounds good. 8-) Cassidy works fine for me with everything including talking, it's just Sulik's head isn't showing up. He still talks, though.

@CPL
Cassidy won't talk if you try when you first meet him in the bar, unless you loading your savegame when he's already recruited by you. That's why Cassidy's head works for you.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here is a hotfix for the
I can't get this mod to work, I've made sure all the files are in the correct place and everything and I have RP 2.33.
So far:
- Cassidy won't even enter dialogue with me
- Sulik's screen goes black when I talk to him with any armour on.

Or if somebody hasn't installed the mod full download of version 1.01

Ok, here is a hotfix for the
I can't get this mod to work, I've made sure all the files are in the correct place and everything and I have RP 2.33.
So far:
- Cassidy won't even enter dialogue with me
- Sulik's screen goes black when I talk to him with any armour on.

Or if somebody hasn't installed the mod full download of version 1.01

Thanks Drobovik! Worked perfectly for both of them! :)

Thanks for this mod, it works for me with the hotfix! I have a question though. In the RP, Marcus can get a special mutant armor in the Abbey that makes him look like Lou. Would it be possible to create a special mutant armor TH for him? :wink:

There was a talking head for Lou, from what I remember. It's been a long time since I've played the first game. With the Fixt thing in progress, that's something I'd like to do again sometime.

I mean Marcus in his special mutant armor has animations like Lou. The TH doesn't change, it's still the default Marcus TH. I just asked if you guys were able to create a mutant armor TH for Marcus. Sorry for my bad english.

Actually, I was thinking that the animation for Lou could possibly be used to make what you're talking about.

I thought about making unqiue armor for Marcus but as his default head looks sort-of armored i figured it's not worth the effort. Marcus's head is also very odd as if you look at it closely he appears to have no arms! :confused:

Maybe the vices on his shoulders became loose and his arms fell off. :silly: Seriously though, I'll have to look at that when I get over there in the game. I never noticed that before.

Maybe the vices on his shoulders became loose and his arms fell off. :silly: Seriously though, I'll have to look at that when I get over there in the game. I never noticed that before.

Yes - in fact i just noticed: look at the top left of this page where the NMA logo is! :shock:

Back