ATOM RPG - Complete! Update 1.1 is out

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin
7dfad6448d78c248c73c0594600c2073112f5b1e.jpg

The highly anticipated update 1.1 for ATOM is finally out which brings the game to completion. Next up for ATOMTEAM is a stand alone add-on for ATOM called Trudograd. If you haven't played this masterpiece yet, now is certainly the time.

ATOMTEAM said:
Changelog:
- 20+ New locations;
- 40+ New unique characters;
- 20+ New quests;
- Several kinds of new enemies including two types with unique AI behavior;
- Added new AI tweaking support for modders;
- Several new random encounters;
- New craft armor made out of chitin;
- New combat armor and spiked “Hedgehog” helmet;
- Throwing weapons, both custom and common;
- One new firearm and a special melee weapon;
- New global map for the metro;
- New hazards, including a radioactive sandstorm;
- New animations;
- New loading screen art;
- New sounds and effects;
- Several usable items can now be used multiple times from main slots without entering the inventory menu;
- Dzhulbars has an ability to speak in certain conditions;
- Stun works on enemies that were immune to it;
- Other new minor gameplay enhancing features;
- All of the bugs from the older version found by the testing team and the players are now fixed;

I guess I no longer have a reason to postpone the inevitable and will need to buy it now. :)

I guess I no longer have a reason to postpone the inevitable and will need to buy it now. :)
It's a damn good game. For the price it is at its a steal. Its one of the few games out recently that actually makes me want to do multiple playthroughs.

Price was even better for me. A friend bought for me because it was on my Steam wish list. FREE FUN!

Are the people considering this game good the same people considering Wasteland 2 is a good game?

It is pretty good. Makes me think of what van Buren could have been. They also patched the 1.1 so now it s 1.102 because they discovered some small issues when it came to playing off current games. We know usually as a rule, like without Fallout, if the game was patched you had to start fresh.

The lore of that world is pretty fresh and its a nice look at a post apocalyptic USSR.

i still haven't played that game but i'm planning to when i have some free time. by the way, was i right about it trying to play on nostalgia without bringing any own ideas?

Are the people considering this game good the same people considering Wasteland 2 is a good game?
wasteland 2 was a good sequel to the first game. it's just that everyone expected it to be fallout-like rpg

wasteland 2 was a good sequel to the first game. it's just that everyone expected it to be fallout-like rpg

Yep, that was my mistake. I never played the original Wasteland so I did not know.

I have Atom but I heard it can be rather unforgiving in the beginning so I may wait a while before tackling this one.
I still have not finished Resurrection.

I've played Wasteland 1 very briefly, but my issue with Wasteland 2 is not that it's not a fallout-like, my problem is that I got bored to death (The generic world didn't help). It was my only negative on steam.
I've got the same feeling while playing Atom and this is the last time I'm going to give a chance to games like that.

It looks like those games have their own fanbase, even tho I'm still wondering why.

Yep, that was my mistake. I never played the original Wasteland so I did not know.

I have Atom but I heard it can be rather unforgiving in the beginning so I may wait a while before tackling this one.
I still have not finished Resurrection.
Atom beginning advice:
Recruit the dog from the random encounter early on. Head straight to meet the person you're given the objective for. He becomes a human companion that can shoot.

Back