ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Early Access starts May 11th

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin

In a new update we're informed that the standalone expansion for ATOM RPG will be available on steam early access as of May 11.

Atom team said:
Though there is a lot of work ahead of us, this time the first Early Access version will be much more developed than the last. It will feature five large locations, 100+ characters, several dozens of quests, including the starting ones of the central plot line, new weapons, new items, new abilities and a new type of visual quests.
We will also add updates every few months, so there will be more for you to explore.

We really hope that you will enjoy what we prepared for you. See you on May 11th!

We hope you are all doing well. Take care of yourselves. And, of course… let there be ATOM! :)

I ended up restarting my playthrough of Atom after getting distracted by other stuff (i was 40 hours in), so i need to finish that before this comes out.

I ended up restarting my playthrough of Atom after getting distracted by other stuff (i was 40 hours in), so i need to finish that before this comes out.
same here. almost done now btw but I find some of the late game encounters very hard to beat

I just finished a campaign. Quite liked it. I started out a high Intellect pistol user but with enough mysterious serums and a gold fish, became strong enough to use automatic weapons.

Now I am trying a joke build (Extremely high Luck with high Intellect, Personality and Attention) for laughs. So far, doing alright. Luck checks are hilarious.

EDIT: I saw that characters can be exported into Trudograd. Seems intriguing.

I'll wait for a full build but if the build becomes stable, I may consider opting in. My current character is in the Dead City atm.

Back