Bethesda E3 Showcase Tonight, Stream Links

FALLOUT MOBILE!?

Ohh, vault management/sim game.

Can be interesting but is looking too much like Zynga game.

At least is free and looks like no microtransitons, apart from lunch boxes.

Who's gonna review it?

Last edited:
You choose your dialogue out of an inteface designed for console controllers (four options) and you get a cutscene for what you are saying.

Press A, B, X, and Y for your dialogue choices, which show very vague options on what your character will go into soliloquy on!

First time poster.
I'll give it this, at least they recorded names, so If I call my character Bill, they call him bill. However, I'm willing to bit I can't name my character Lord Farmlord Mckraken. Still though, not much story yet, I'm not expecting much but hopefully they got better at writing.

In all honesty, I feel like I'm watching a nightmare about Fallout, the game series.

Settlement and business tycoon system looks interesting. What do they eat question is finally answered :razz:

Craft system is nice :smile:

attachment.php

Where are the skills Eggman?

Attachments

• Where are the skills Eggman.jpg
    Where are the skills Eggman.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 648
I may have to see it in practice, but that doesn't entirely sound like Mass Effect.

In that game the option on the left typically acted like inconsequential more information, top right paragon or positive response,middle right neutral, bottom right renegade or negative.

This formulaic or just cutscenes and console friendly?

Ugh, I hate to nitpick, but when they can't even get the side of a gun's charger/reciever right, it just shows that they don't care in my opinion. And BoS confirmed, why? Can't we go without them for one game?

FO3 Mutants, Brotherhood, Drive By, Feral Ghouls, yeah this is FO3 +1

And Dogmeat again

And jetpack

11/10/15 or 11/10/15, one day after my birthday.

Expected worse but let's not hope for better things.

Will get for settlements thing, mods, disappointment and NV port.

Will join the discussion tomorrow, good night! and disappointment.

BUT THAT DIALOGUE TREE!11!1 is going to give me nightmares.

Last edited:
Back