Better ending for Sgt Granite and his troup

smilodom

Look, Ma! Two Heads!
Is there anyone for further improvement between Sgt. Granite his troupe and the Dude, if the player had convinced Sgt. Granite and his troop after the fight with Horrigan?
There could be the following dialogue to replace the awful and senseless floating text.
A window would be much better
Sgt. Granite may coming up to the player the window opens and he says: " I think we should be leaving now".

The chosen one has the option to say. "This is probably a good idea".

For further improvement he has further the possibility to say; "See you at the cafe of broken dreams".
I am just thinking, instead of the awful floating text who is not fitting at all...
Then all survivors together are leaving the oil rig.
Hey it's the end of the game let's finish it..:lol:

Is there anyone for further improvement between Sgt. Granite his troupe and the Dude, if the player had convinced Sgt. Granite and his troop after the fight with Horrigan?
There could be the following dialogue to replace the awful and senseless floating text.
A window would be much better
Sgt. Granite may coming up to the player the window opens and he says: " I think we should be leaving now".

The chosen one has the option to say. "This is probably a good idea".

For further improvement he has further the possibility to say; "See you at the cafe of broken dreams".
I am just thinking, instead of the awful floating text who is not fitting at all...
Then all survivors together are leaving the oil rig.
Hey it's the end of the game let's finish it..:lol:

Stupid Idea because the Enclave are Enemies,and the Chosen One can not thrust them.They only helps him against Frank Horrigan because he is to Mighty and they dont like to follow him .And other Side Frank Horrigan is a Supermutant so they have another reason to kill him.

@Kane Vollstrecker
You didn't notice the homage isn't it? :razz:
Sometimes you have to work with the enemy to do the right thing.
The Dude has convinced Stg Granite and after beating Horrigan they are walking around in a very stupid manner, showing a senseless floating text.
Fallout deserves a better ending... my 2 cents...:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK....no answers no interest...my bad...:?

People post threads that don't get much response all the time, including myself, don't worry, you can't win every time!
As for hooking up with sgt. Granite after he helps you defeat Horrigan, I don't see why not. If he survives the actual battle, why should he remain there to be nuked to death? The tanker is the only way out of there, and it would only be logical for him to run along with you to escape from there.

Making that into a functional mod or something is a completely different question tho, and for experts to trifle with :D But I like the idea.

I LOVE this idea, I always thought the ending felt incomplete because of the...lack, if you will, of anything regarding Granite and his crew. What becomes of them? Do they become like the Remnants from New Vegas? Maybe the defect from the Enclave after that! MAYBE they join The Dude, following him for awhile. We just don't know. At very least, their escape and improved interaction with them would be a very fun idea. IF you do this, just do every FO2 fan a favor and make it RP compatible? <3

Back