body art, fallout style

Wow. Guess I didn't exactly make myself popular.

Again.

:roll:

in a post apocalyptic environment he would be the guy that gets gang raped, skinned, and eaten... but not in that order.

This is probably just nitpicking, but I think the order of punishment would in fact be the one you posted. 'Cause if they eat me first, they can't skin or rape me anymore. You know what I mean? I guess they could skin me first and then rape me, but seeing as how you mention it would be a gangrape, I'd probably bleed to death before the whole gang would be able to rape me. In other words: it would not be to their benefit to change the order of things you mentioned.

It is still a very very bad thing to happen to anyone, though.

I wondered about that when they said that in Firefly, too.
„They'll rape us to death, eat our flesh and sew our skin into their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.“
So bonus points for the Firefly-reference, but point deduction for lack of coherence, I guess.

Little Robot said:
logancheddar, I'm with you. F*ck the haters...

I spent around 10 years planning full sleeve tattoos I was going to get in memorial of the men who servered America in the Korean War - saving money, selecting an artist, planning out exactly what they should look like. Unfortunately, just a couple months before my first appointment with the tattoo parlor, I was in a very serious car wreck which resulted in the humeral amputations of both my arms. Even above the loss of my arms what I really regretted was the loss of the opportunity to show my support for our Korean War veterans.

So I guess I can't tell you what it's like to live with a large tattoo that you are really dedicated to, but I promise that not getting it is a sure path to regret.

Good luck,
Little Robot
You are very brave.

Back