Boredom is boring

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Dragula, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Dragula

Dragula Stormtrooper oTO Orderite

Nov 6, 2008

I will not defend this, it looks like crap but you all get the idea of what I did for entertainment this day.
    So anyone tried anything similiar? Where can one get a hold of more concept art? How do I turn the vault dweller into a micropixel-animedude?

2. dhomochevsky

dhomochevsky First time out of the vault

Nov 23, 2008
    For the very idea of comparing Fallout to a linear and gay-ish JRPG you sir deserve to be run over by a Buick, hung by a tree, gutted and shot (not necessarily in that particular order).

And yeah, the image is pretty funny. About pixel art, I don't know. I don't think there's any software that downscales (well) the pixel count of a detailed image.

3. Dragula

Dragula Stormtrooper oTO Orderite

Nov 6, 2008
    Serious thread is serious. There is really no comparison between them, at all. It's just playing around with RPGcreator and fallout art due to boredom.

Alright, thats a shame.

4. dhomochevsky

dhomochevsky First time out of the vault

Nov 23, 2008
    Well, I wasn't serious either. That whole Buick/hanging thing was a Jagged Alliance 2 reference.

5. mulaalia

mulaalia It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 24, 2008
    you turn into a psycho if you take it during creation.What was the name of that annoying pink dinosaur anyway?

6. Tagaziel

Tagaziel Panzerkatze Staff Member Admin Orderite

Dec 10, 2003
    <center>

BARNEY MOTHERFUCKER</center>

7. mulaalia

mulaalia It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 24, 2008
    I think I'm going to be sick.

8. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    Am I the only one here to likes JRPG's?

I spent too many hours of my childhood lost in Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy I guess.

9. Starseeker

Starseeker Vault Senior Citizen

Jul 25, 2003
    lol, a lot of people didn't know that Rosh, our oldest FO critic/defender likes some JRPGs.

An JRPG style FO would be amusing..., at least it would be 2D and turn based compared to what we go...

10. MRevelle83

MRevelle83 First time out of the vault

Nov 21, 2008
    I like JRPGs, so I can honestly say I'd play it. Doesn't make it good. But I did use that same game creator before, though I can't remember the name. I want to say RPG Maker but maybe not.

Oh, and no matter how bad Fallout JRPG may be, it can't be any worse than a Fallout mod for Interplay's own Redneck Rampage. Glad that doesn't exist... Oh wait!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVAyhlgYSc4

11. TF

TF First time out of the vault

Jan 6, 2005
    please, do tell me more

12. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    I don´t care for most JRPGs but I like the Chrono series and the Star Ocean series because they involve science fiction elements.