Brave New World

Atomic Postman

Vault Archives Overseer
Anyone seen this? Mod that apparently revoices a fuckload of NPCs to avoid hearing Yuri Lowenthall every other character and to revoice some lines which were obviously rushed due to weird diction, pronounciation et cetera.

Absolutely incredible effort - Was wondering what everyone thought? I can't say I'm a fan of the face changes (has the same FCO style of making everyone into gaunt plastic surgery victims, albeit less so) but the voice work seems like an admirable effort at the least.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/69562

Totally missed it coming out.

Recently finished another NV playthrough so it'll have to wait, but I'm excited that finally Yuri Lowenthall doesn't voice 80% of Legion (especially after hearing him for couple hundred hours in HITMAN).

I have noticed it, but I am waiting for the Frontier before starting a new playthrough. Not a fan of changing faces to fit the voice, but having more variety in the voice lines is nice.

Already downloaded it. Plan on starting a new playthrough once I get done with my new mod and for the patch for NVR3 comes out.

Does anyone know if they are working in tandem with Fallout 4 New Vegas? I figure it would save that team a ton of work and surprisingly I haven't seen anything either way.

I clearly remembered when Dracomies came 'round this forum asking for which NPCs are poorly casted/voice-acted. Here it is https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads...d-poorly-cast-characters-in-new-vegas.206023/

He came a long way. Salute to you, my man @Dracomies :salute:
excellent.gif

Yes, I know I'm late to the party, but this is one of the best mods I've ever downloaded in terms of base game changing mods.

Made by the same guy who did the NVR3 face mod no less. I don't know how the hell he managed to pull something like this off, but man it's gorgeous. Makes playing New Vegas feel rejuvenating, honestly even makes it feel more complete of a game in terms of the voice acting and even face models of a lot of characters. The voicework is so good too. For a mod, this type of quality VA work is usually rare to find so abundantly. I was honestly more pumped for this mod than I was at Fallout New Vegas in Fallout 4's engine, and it's one of the mods that are gonna go down on my perma-install list every time I revisit this game and mod it from a scratch again.

I highly recommend installing it if you ever playthrough New Vegas again and don't have it already.

Last edited:
Back