Can anyone make sense of this please?

Discussion in 'Fallout RPG Gameplay & Tech' started by Ugly Kid, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Ugly Kid

Ugly Kid minrcaft i play minercaft

May 9, 2018
    I haven't tested my IQ but I assume it's lower than 40, so I would like it if someone could decipher this for me.

I just slaughtered the Hubologists and when I take the stairs to go to the space shuttle runway I get booted to desktop and this appears.

I am not running Megamod or Restoration project. I do have a mod that lets me have each companion at the same time. I also use a save editor to make my companions invincible, hold 1000 lbs, and have 20 AP each, except Marcus who has 50. Call me a cheater, I don't care, I love my companions and I don't want them to die.

Attached Files:

• bug.png
      bug.png
      File size:
      12.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Brunzer

Brunzer First time out of the vault

Apr 9, 2010
    San Francisco is notoriously buggy even compared to the rest of Fallout 2's locations. Do you at least have the unofficial patch installed?

I recall having had similar bugs there. If you have a save before wiping out the Hubologists, load it up and try again. If you're lucky it is a random exception and wont occur a second time.

3. Ugly Kid

Ugly Kid minrcaft i play minercaft

May 9, 2018
    Thanks, I just loaded an older save and did it again and again until it eventually didn't do that. My next vanilla playthrough will be with unofficial patch, which I guess isn't vanilla but whatever.

4. Brunzer

Brunzer First time out of the vault

Apr 9, 2010
    The unofficial patch is 'almost' vanilla. Killap took great care to keep the restoration project separate from the patch.