Can anyone make sense of this please?

Ugly Kid

Still Mildly Glowing
I haven't tested my IQ but I assume it's lower than 40, so I would like it if someone could decipher this for me.

I just slaughtered the Hubologists and when I take the stairs to go to the space shuttle runway I get booted to desktop and this appears.

I am not running Megamod or Restoration project. I do have a mod that lets me have each companion at the same time. I also use a save editor to make my companions invincible, hold 1000 lbs, and have 20 AP each, except Marcus who has 50. Call me a cheater, I don't care, I love my companions and I don't want them to die.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 285
San Francisco is notoriously buggy even compared to the rest of Fallout 2's locations. Do you at least have the unofficial patch installed?

I recall having had similar bugs there. If you have a save before wiping out the Hubologists, load it up and try again. If you're lucky it is a random exception and wont occur a second time.

San Francisco is notoriously buggy even compared to the rest of Fallout 2's locations. Do you at least have the unofficial patch installed?

I recall having had similar bugs there. If you have a save before wiping out the Hubologists, load it up and try again. If you're lucky it is a random exception and wont occur a second time.
Thanks, I just loaded an older save and did it again and again until it eventually didn't do that. My next vanilla playthrough will be with unofficial patch, which I guess isn't vanilla but whatever.

The unofficial patch is 'almost' vanilla. Killap took great care to keep the restoration project separate from the patch.

Back