Changing an NPC's health

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Reverof, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Reverof

Reverof The epitome of confusion.

Jan 25, 2016
    I want to change an NPC's health.
    (Example. Changing a radroaches health to 999) By God I don't want to actually do this.

2. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Look for a program called Prototype Editor or you can use the Fallout Utility for Critter tinKering. Both work fine. That reminds me, though: I really do need to change the amount of AP of cockroaches so they can only spit once per turn.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. Reverof

Reverof The epitome of confusion.

Jan 25, 2016
    Thanks man! I would have searched around the forum more, but it seems like old documents on Fallout 1 & 2 modding have been wiped. Anyway cheers!.

4. gustarballs1983

gustarballs1983 Mildly Dipped

Oct 28, 2009
    just to warn you guys about the Fallout Utility for Critter tinKering or F.U.C.K.exe as it is called is a confirmed TROJAN. not only my favourite antimalware program "emsisoft" detected it as one for years now, but recently even kaspersky detects it as one, who knows what would hapen if somebody uploaded it to virustotal.com.
    I know i couldn't since kaspersky insta deletes that program on sight. That's just my 3 cents so be cautious.

P.S. if somebody actually has that program and doubts what i say please upload it to virustotal.com and check for yourselfs.

5. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Yes, I get the same error, and have gotten it for years. My computers have never had any issues with the program, though. Just a false positive.

6. CPL

CPL Still Mildly Glowing
    Modder

Mar 16, 2013
  7. BreakinBenny

BreakinBenny First time out of the vault

Jun 18, 2015
    You can also use the FO12 critter editor.