Changing an NPC's health

Reverof

The epitome of confusion.
I want to change an NPC's health.
(Example. Changing a radroaches health to 999) By God I don't want to actually do this.

I want to change an NPC's health.
(Example. Changing a radroaches health to 999) By God I don't want to actually do this.

Look for a program called Prototype Editor or you can use the Fallout Utility for Critter tinKering. Both work fine. That reminds me, though: I really do need to change the amount of AP of cockroaches so they can only spit once per turn.

Look for a program called Prototype Editor or you can use the Fallout Utility for Critter tinKering. Both work fine. That reminds me, though: I really do need to change the amount of AP of cockroaches so they can only spit once per turn.
Thanks man! I would have searched around the forum more, but it seems like old documents on Fallout 1 & 2 modding have been wiped. Anyway cheers!.

just to warn you guys about the Fallout Utility for Critter tinKering or F.U.C.K.exe as it is called is a confirmed TROJAN. not only my favourite antimalware program "emsisoft" detected it as one for years now, but recently even kaspersky detects it as one, who knows what would hapen if somebody uploaded it to virustotal.com.
I know i couldn't since kaspersky insta deletes that program on sight. That's just my 3 cents so be cautious.

P.S. if somebody actually has that program and doubts what i say please upload it to virustotal.com and check for yourselfs.

Yes, I get the same error, and have gotten it for years. My computers have never had any issues with the program, though. Just a false positive.

Back