Check this out!

There are too many BAD movies out there to pick the WORST one, but it's fun to read the reviews.

Hey, Feeders is a classic of all time.

Anyone seen Battle Royale? It's a good movie, despite the plot, which goes like this: "Kids in Japan hate their parents and are rude to their teachers. One even stabbed his teacher in the ass which, apparently, left him completely unaffected. So, as a solution, we'll throw 40 of them on an island to kill each other.

40 men/women enter, 1 man leaves!"

Kharn said:
40 men/women enter, 1 man leaves!"

I haven't seen that movie, that only reminds me off thunderdome, although that was: 2 men enter one man leave, 2 men enter one man leave etc.

Killer tomatoes

I love return of the Killer tomatoes, especially when they stop the movie becaude they ran out of funds, just to resume it a bit later with sponsors. The evil scientist now has a Pepsi logo in his back, that<s just great

I especially liked the scene in Attack of the Killer tomato where the infiltration agent (human) are eating with the tomatos and ask for ketchup :lol:

Odin said:
I especially liked the scene in Attack of the Killer tomato where the infiltration agent (human) are eating with the tomatos and ask for ketchup :lol:

Ehehe, that's actually one of the best movie scenes of all time...

Memorable quotes from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, from Imdb, I love that site:

News Announcer: And today the president closed the nation's last remaining submarine base at Groton, Connecticut. When asked why he had made the startling decision the president responded, "Those funny little black ships just keep sinking anyway."

And from Return of the Killer Tomatoes...that movie's weird, by they way:

Professor Gangreen: Tara is missing! I have worked for years, months, days, minutes, SECONDS to create the perfect woman!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt Stevens: [sings] Oh Rosanna don't ya cry for me. Cos I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee. I do not know the rest of the words, I think I'll make them up. I'm going to walk into my home and wake my best friend up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim Richardson: [to camera] I will not be mocked any longer! I was the star in the first picture, how dare you give me two lousy lines in this picture! I want my agent, I want my publicist, I-
[Finletter knocks him out.]

I always liked This as a bad movie. I also like how the site tells you things to watch for, like:

18 mins - RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST HALF A DOG!
21 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!

MidSizedJesusMordino said:
I also like how the site tells you things to watch for, like:

18 mins - RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST HALF A DOG!
21 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!

Yeah that is pretty cool.

PS check the watch outs for:

The Pigs

Öh what was it called. Ahhh dinosaur movie were raptors were raised from chicken eggs...

Dragonball

Back